Someone get their aabo! Intoxicated Geeljire ends up in a family’s living room

Don’t flatter yourself love, I’m not focusing on anyone. It’s just what I’ve seen….
I spoke against the useless gender fights and pointed out how as a people we are easily divided and how we can be each other's worst enemies and all you could do was try to discredit me by labelling me as a hypocrite.. You see how you are contributing to the typical crab in a bucket mentality? This is exactly why we will never develop as a people.. We are our own worst enemy, instead of uplifting each other or finding ways to do something useful we rather fight or put each other down..

Last edited:
I spoke against the useless gender fights and pointed out how as a people we are easily divided and how we can be each other's worst enemies and all you could do was try to discredit me by labelling me as a hypocrite.. You see how you are contributing the typical crab in a bucket mentality? This is exactly why we will never develop as a people.. We are our own worst enemy, instead of uplifting each other or finding ways to do something useful we rather fight or put each other down..
AA7CAABE-BD39-43E2-A161-6357FFBC5AC8.jpeg

Trending