Someone get their aabo! Intoxicated Geeljire ends up in a family’s living room

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lowkey they wrong for calling the cops cause they are Somali too. All they had to do was send his ass home or back in the streets

Zero tolerance for drinking alcohol, and especially if u can't handle it and cause disturbance

The drinking problem for Somali canadians is so sad. They are like the natives in the states. Just bunch of drunks

I don’t know why some Somalis drink. You can’t handle liquor and ur all messy drunks who turn violent. It’s not worth the sin and they don’t even drink in moderation.

I’ve seen you make a few qabilist comments how ironic
Typical low iq response, you focus on me instead of calling for everyone to fix up.. I'm against sisters and brothers attacking each other like wild hyenas fighting over carcass infront of the whole world but you rather focus on my banters.. Truly crab in a bucket mentality :snoop:

Typical low iq response, you focus on me instead of calling for everyone to fix up.. I'm against sisters and brothers attacking each other like wild hyenas fighting over carcass infront of the whole world but you rather focus on my banters.. Truly crab in a bucket mentality :snoop:
Don’t flatter yourself love, I’m not focusing on anyone. It’s just what I’ve seen….