Somebody needs to stop DeenSquad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Whats the point of gods command that we enjoin the good and forbid evil, if you're gonna make a song bashing people who do so?

Are these people those who hate to be guided, and what to "do whatever they want"?

Shaydaans come in many form, now he is using hip hop to turn young muslims away from Islam. But even their lyrics are so dumb, they say men should lower their gaze yet they have half naked women in their video and the whole telling your sister how to dress is misogyny is laughable. I have never been called kafir, so I wonder what one has to be up to for someone to call them kafir? I mean if you have dreds, tattoos and sipping drinks, surely you cant be surprised if people dont think you are muslim?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
source.gif

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Whats the point of gods command that we enjoin the good and forbid evil, if you're gonna make a song bashing people who do so?

Are these people those who hate to be guided, and what to "do whatever they want"?

Comewithrealness,

isnt Jerome, Aussie and Apollo amazing souls???

Last edited:
It’s a different kind of Islam , mixing hip hop and deen

I don’t know where it came from or why

But Islam is about worshipping God in solitude, study, do salat, fast etc

That’s what the sahaba did

It shouldn’t be political at all

The song is lit. The haram police don't want you to be a better muslim, they just wanna make feel like less so they feel better or superior. Thats why the shame you in public, rather than coming to you in prson and talking like acaring person.

Shaydaans come in many form, now he is using hip hop to turn young muslims away from Islam. But even their lyrics are so dumb, they say men should lower their gaze yet they have half naked women in their video and the whole telling your sister how to dress is misogyny is laughable. I have never been called kafir, so I wonder what one has to be up to for someone to call them kafir? I mean if you have dreds, tattoos and sipping drinks, surely you cant be surprised if people dont think you are muslim?
where is a half naked woman?

Even if they're half naked , you have to lower your gaze . Thats what our Prophet (pbuh) commanded.

Its up to Allah to deal with her but you have to not stare if a women is half naked . No buts amd ifs.

Even if they're half naked , you have to lower your gaze . Thats what our Prophet (pbuh) commanded.

Its up to Allah to deal with her but you have to not stare if a women is half naked . No buts amd ifs.
Its up to allah to deal with all of us. For me religion is not force and you do whatever you want. But I do have problem with the so called moderates who lie about Islam to non muslims to fit in. I worked with a so called moderate girl who used to constantly lie like Islam is not against homosexuality or people having relationships outside marriage. Im like sister you dont have to follow the religion. But dont just make up your own rules without being able to back it up. Anyway she called me an extremist at work.

Its up to allah to deal with all of us. For me religion is not force and you do whatever you want. But I do have problem with the so called moderates who lie about Islam to non muslims to fit in. I worked with a so called moderate girl who used to constantly lie like Islam is not against homosexuality or people having relationships outside marriage. Im like sister you dont have to follow the religion. But dont just make up your own rules without being able to back it up. Anyway she called me an extremist at work.
Lool homosexuality is allowed but you have to surpress it and not have intercourse with the sex you are attracted to but other than that their are some Muslims who make up their own rules

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Deviants! they would be imprisoned in sahaba times for bid’ah and misleading the youth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your friend is trying to fit in among the gaalo. She is avoiding to be judged which is natural fear. LOL

I think religion should not be discussed in work. Period. Sexuality is such a private topic. If i am asked about religion and sexuality at work, i look at them like dead in the eye and say--- u think am stupid? HELL NO NIGGA am not going to give u a reason to cast be as a bad person out. Nope. I plan on fitting in well, like a snug blouse button

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool homosexuality is allowed but you have to surpress it and not have intercourse with the sex you are attracted to but other than that their are some Muslims who make up their own rules

Corrections. Homosexuality is NOT allowed. If u r talking about the diseased desire, yes muslim homosexuals need to suppress it.

I have to admit the start is funny though. I cant even pray in peace. Why? Cause haram police, criticize constantly. Why? Trying to make it hard for me.

Then he says you dont even go to jummah. So the haram police dont bother his friday prayers which is good. But they are trying to make it hard for these guys to pray normal prayers hmm.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your friend is trying to fit in among the gaalo. She is avoiding to be judged which is natural fear. LOL

I think religion should not be discussed in work. Period. Sexuality is such a private topic. If i am asked about religion and sexuality at work, i look at them like dead in the eye and say--- u think am stupid? HELL NO NIGGA am not going to give u a reason to cast be as a bad person out. Nope. I plan on fitting in well, like a snug blouse button
Normally i would never discuss religion at work. But I just couldnt keep up with the blatant lies. I still did it in a very careful way knowing full well she would sell me if I said anything wrong. She tried to turn the discussion on me. I played the victim and said all I did was factually correcting you. But I feel attacked being asked my views infront of everyone. This girl hates me, but Im always a step ahead of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending