Do you identify as black person?

Do you want to be black

• Total voters
Do you identify as a Black person, and if so, do you consider yourself related to other Africans all the way to Central Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa, and the rest of East Africa?

it’s bizarre to think we are all related cause we are black. Personally I don’t like to associate with different madows and only other Somalis.
Aren’t you MJ?🤔 it would make sense if you identified as black since you have close family relations with Zanzibaris. I voted no. I do not identity as black. I identify as Somali first after that I identify as Kumade Maxamad Subeer Ogaden, conquerer of NFD Jubaland and the Ogaden region.

I did not vote as I'm Habesha but I don't. I'm in the minority though as most diaspora Habesha tend to assimilate into black identity and ideology. This is a reason why I like you Somalis.

Indians and other south Asians do call themselves brown though 😭😭
They do it in a tongue-in-cheek, joking way. Like kids posting "oh my brown parents" tik tok. It's not a serious identity attached to a worldview/ideology like "blackness" that can yield movements like BLM for example.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
They do it in a tongue-in-cheek, joking way. Like kids posting "oh my brown parents" tik tok. It's not a serious identity attached to a worldview/ideology like "blackness" that can yield movements like BLM for example.
It’s not really joking however I see what you are saying.Black is more serious since they have been a lot of liberation movements dedicated to it all leads back to people who don’t know their origins

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You guys are mixing it all up Stop bringing up the Census and applications and forms. This is on a personal level wlhi you guys are foolish.

Something I notice is that all the people I disagree with and always have the worst claim voted 1st option

While My Friends and People with normal straightened points voted the 2nd Option. Its obvious...

THis is more of a Iq Test + true etnicity test + Liberal or Normal test.

Trending

Latest posts