Somebody must have stalked me because this is so true

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also when I'm in a good mood about some insignificant like global warming or dead turtles but when shit hits the fan and I'm given an impossible rape case on top of exams and a day-job I carry myself with grace.

I'm gifted by God :wow:

bOQydNP.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Global warming isn't insignificant.

I care more about animals and the environment than humans. Humans are a lost cause :kanyehmm:

Global warming is the biggest hoax ever played on some ppl, this is how gullible these SJW Xoolimos have become they'll believe anything handed to them:mjlol:

Global warming is a conspiracy, erm, cuz NASA can't be trusted

Herp derp :reallymaury:
Yea ur definitely beyond repairable, these NASA folks came up to u xoolos like u and convinced them that there's 7 earth like planets that have water and mountains ect ,then they tell u the distance is 40 light years away, 1 light year is equivalent to 7trillion miles away, that's 280trillion miles away but dumbasses like u believe them without a doubt, ur definitely N.A.C.A.S spare me ur Fake News :drakekidding:

VixR

Veritas
Yea ur definitely beyond repairable, these NASA folks came up to u xoolos like u and convinced them that there's 7 earth like planets that have water and mountains ect ,they say the distance is 40 light years away, 1 light year is equivalent to 7trillion miles away, that's 280trillion miles away but dumbasses like u believe them without a doubt, ur definitely N.A.C.A.S spare me ur Fake News :drakekidding:
I knew NASA was your trigger word, and sure as the sky is blue, here come the floodgates :mjlol:

Let's let Trappist-1 and NASA aside. What's your rationale for discrediting environmental science, and climate scientists?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
wtf, is anything not a hoax? some ppl are teetering close to dangerous territories walahi. niggas just walking around like

original.gif

wtf, is anything not a hoax? some ppl are teetering close to dangerous territories walahi. niggas just walking around like

original.gif

I believe this is one of the plots of the Illuminati, put out a bunch of useless theories to discredit those who oppose them and drive them insane. When the time comes, no one will believe these conspiracy theorists because most sound like paranoid schizophrenics

I knew NASA was your trigger word, and sure as the sky is blue, here come the floodgates :mjlol:

Let's let Trappist-1 and NASA aside. What's your rationale for discrediting environmental science, and climate scientists?
I don't dismiss NASA as a whole, but I don't accept everything they throw at me like u. The reason why I say Global warming is Fake News isn't due to the fact the planet is warming up, the earth has gone thru many warming up and cooling down stages for however long this earth existed, but this notion that humans are the biggest contributers to global warming is out right fake, majority of the the carbon emissions come from soil and water(93%), why don't we ban those 2? :siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't dismiss NASA as a whole, but I don't accept everything they throw at me like u. The reason why I say Global warming is Fake News isn't due to the fact the planet is warming up, the earth has gone thru many warming up and cooling down stages for however long this earth existed, but this notion that humans are the biggest contributers to global warming is out right fake, majority of the the carbon emissions come from soil and water(93%), why don't we ban those 2? :siilaanyolaugh:
because being an edgy contrarian is better than accepting information

Powell-Science-Pie-Chart.png

but its obviously a conspiracy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending