Some Somali Men are Cooks in Army

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
received_1785793274799473.jpeg
boowe jilibkeda hoose muse sultan ba 100 jer ka badan beesha facaaye
Waar niiyahow ka xishood niinka. Waa niin landeere Sade. Facaye waa curudki Sade dheh :ufdup:
am allergic to langab boowe..... facaaye wuxu la siman yahay kombe kablaha darood ina lilah wa ina ilahaye rajucun..... anagana inta ka tagne ban jilib hose shegaanena

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He is something called Facaaye, the invincible brother of Marehan, that's why Marehan is allergic to the name "Kablalax" because they know they have only one annoying brother clan that is not formidable or even has land that can be spotted on a map.

Anyways, he recently posted a topic where facaaye were begging Majeerteen elders to help them get power from Marehan.

Brief history of why he is bitter and annoying.

:ftw9nwa:

We are indeed invincible abaayo:fittytousand::samwelcome: nobody can come close to the face of Jeberti Sade. Landeere MX own Kab iyo Lax especially the langaabs that keep using a non functioning word kkk reeks langaabnimo. Facaye is a powerful standalone clan with many troops that is with their brothers MX. They are landeere and grace the massive lands we all Sade own. Facaye don't beg no one. MX have their Facaye brothas backs always.

Warya b00nyahow Zanzibari that man's reer abti's waa Ajuraan. Explaining it in case you didn't know

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
View attachment 83053 boowe jilibkeda hoose muse sultan ba 100 jer ka badan beesha facaaye
am allergic to langab boowe..... facaaye wuxu la siman yahay kombe kablaha darood ina lilah wa ina ilahaye rajucun..... anagana inta ka tagne ban jilib hose shegaanena

Beesha Facaye are qabil weyn. I'm like that I the holy Sheikh is also allergic to langaabs. But my Facaye brethren waa niimaan landeere ilaahay kaa dageey. Facaye are your masters and elders :samwelcome: