Some Somali Men are Cooks in Army

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hear this a-lot from my father about some clans who cut the meat and served it to the soldiers. I understand this is an insult of some sort meaning your a coward and were told to serve the real soldiers. After a bit of fact checking it does seems to hold weight cause in the past women were not apart of the war effort in any cycle beyond maybe 'funding'.

So who did cook the meat in your clan militia, who cut the meat, cooked over the fire, served the soldiers as they camped around their commanders. Someone had to do it. It's funny Somalis will all respond 'it wasn't my clan' but that still doesn't answer the question, someone literally had to do it or the soldiers would starve.

So all these bravados on Somalispot are probably from those cooking and serving the soldiers. Because I know my clan didn't cook the meat that's why I have no 'cuqdad' and can praise myself, insult myself, be impartial and still know I am landheere. Why do I not see this 'trait' in any of you? Even the 'Geesi' White American is the most 'self critical' of himself or make fun of himself. It's when you know your landheere. While thhe black American is 'offended' immediately soo ma arag? it's becuz when the shit hits the fan sxb, niggas in the army are 90% cooks, the brave one are the whites.

When Somalia ever goes to war it's my type of nigga that will put on the boots, not the cheerleaders in here who have not said one self critical thing about themselves showing African american traits of being offended, you most likely were like your ancestors in the kitchen and cutting the meat nigga. So landheere baan ahay ha dhihin if I dont hear u insult yourself or else u can't be because a landheere is landheere no matter wat.
u.s._army_spc._michael_royster_a_cook_assigned_to_the_46th_aviation_support_battalion_asb_serves_food_inside_the_16th_combat_aviation_brigade_containerized_kitchen_to_46th_asb_soldiers_during_the_fiel.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will never respect a Somali who shows African American tendencies, it proves to me your were cooks in your clan and those type of n9ggas wala dhoofiya as live export. They are like that cause they know the truth when the bullets 'rage', they are given 'cut the meat duties' like naag naaso iyo futo wayn leh. That's why I feel embarassed to mention niggas around my department, wala yaqana wat u r, they have stats waryaa and the bravado ones who talk the loudest are always in the kitchens.

Somalis are going to go crazy again. Do a sample on your clan ciidaan u will see the niggas who are self critical and insult themselves and everyone are the bravest, the ones who are cheerleaders all day never stop are in kitchens. because when u see the battle u know to respect your enemy sxb as he came to fight. Where-as when u in the kitchen cutting meat, u become like naagaha cheerleading all day for your clan. So I know somali clans waryaa kuwa gobta iyo gunta. Ill give @Darwiish97 has gobanimo in him and recognizes real niggas and acknowledges. I will never respect sade, i know they fled siyad barre in hama and u can see in here they are in the kitchen type of n9gga same with all hawiyes never seen self critical except maybe HG only a little but not much

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My awoowe was a 'security person' in garowe, he was ensuring the peace. My second awoowe fought in darwish battle. I am son of soldier waryaa, I know this shit, I don't hate my enemy if he fights like a man and doesn't act like a naag dirac hoosteeda ku jira ama dad isku dirayo like women do or kill civilians minding their own business who dont have any power outside of their home.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi one bah dubays woman is more of a soldier then any of these clowns in here who are 'cooks' and 'waiters' in the army. Damn m2dgo I hope they are 'cleaned' from Somalis so we are not seen as 'weak' people in the world.

USMREJYWV5HETGILXACSP67IZU.jpg

Somalis in here on the spot don't have a single trait of geesinimo or gobanimo or self critical or even critical of their clan, why is that? cause they don't even know what the battle field means because their family don't speak to them about it, why? cause they were cooks, if your family doesn't speak to your about your awoowe role in war, you were not a damn soldier, go find out what u were. The most trusted segment of Australia is SOLDIERS.

Nothing can be done in this country with their approval. All inventions, decisions, foreign, local, president have to answer to soldiers. All technology is under them and intelligence and all the weapons and tools not PRESIDENTS. Let only soldier clans look after the Somali state institutions like Australia does, wallahi it's all ciidaan top secret at all sites not just defence, but anywhere in the nation must be security assessed before CLEARED as CIVILIAN. All the important things is with the military/intelligence in australia not the president or ministers. They only give this too people who have BRAVE TRACK RECORDS ON THE BATTLE FIELD IN HISTORY OR PRESENT.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You see how Somalis avoid the tough questions, how u going to respond to white ppl sxb if u cant respond to me and u nigga wanna lead. If I had 3 generation of soldier in australia who died, I would be intelligence agencies wallahi, they only trust ppl who have history of trustworthiness. In Somalia indhacade oo kale ayaa iska fadhiyo or useless ppl not your TRUE SONS. Sade wud never survive in australia after fleeing siyad the president, you proven your not loyal weeye, thats it, you wud never be in any sensitive area in australia, shacab baa tahay as your RISK

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Darwiish97 it's not about what side of history you are on if it's the right one or the wrong, it's the fact u stood up for something and died for it. Sade didn't he fled siyad, morgan had to take him to safety, sade flees kaxandhale, southern balanbal, gelinsoor. How many actions or traits do u need to see he stands for nothing nigga? before u security assess the nigga as RISK as australians would.

I heard in 99 when I was in 'hamar' the last darod to flee was dhulbahante the battle with abgaal on some road. I give u respect in that. Dhulbahante are warriors but u are also easily fooled mentally that where u lack a-lot. I don't know about Ogaden @Teeri-Alpha cause this nigga tries to make ogaden appear like it's some saint or maybe he was a cooking member of his clan thats explainable then but if he was real soldier and had family in it, he would know the stories and reality of it isn't about cheerleading but analyzing

Even the moryans are better and stand for their chaos. Wallahi I wud prefer HG on my side oo 'la toosiye' then a fkn 'sade'. I'll investigate 'sade' contribution and bravery in 77, wallahi I doubt the nigga was even there, waa fuley sxb, fuley dalkani uma talin kare somalida haka heeshiyan beeshani

@Darwiish97 it's not about what side of history you are on if it's the right one or the wrong, it's the fact u stood up for something and died for it. Sade didn't he fled siyad, morgan had to take him to safety, sade flees kaxandhale, southern balanbal, gelinsoor. How many actions or traits do u need to see he stands for nothing nigga? before u security assess the nigga as RISK as australians would.

I heard in 99 when I was in 'hamar' the last darod to flee was dhulbahante the battle with abgaal on some road. I give u respect in that. Dhulbahante are warriors but u are also easily fooled mentally that where u lack a-lot. I don't know about Ogaden @Teeri-Alpha cause this nigga tries to make ogaden appear like it's some saint or maybe he was a cooking member of his clan thats explainable then but if he was real soldier and had family in it, he would know the stories and reality of it isn't about cheerleading but analyzing

Even the moryans are better and stand for their chaos. Wallahi I wud prefer HG on my side oo 'la toosiye' then a fkn 'sade'. I'll investigate 'sade' contribution and bravery in 77, wallahi I doubt the nigga was even there, waa fuley sxb, fuley dalkani uma talin kare somalida haka heeshiyan beeshani
We’re not easily tricked even to this day we are highly suspicious and aware of Majeerteen hegemony under the Harti shade and umbrella we know u r worse for us as a clan compared to Sland at least their enmity is self evident and as crystal clear as the sky on a sunny day in the xagaa season, whereas with Mj you pretend to care about us under kinship ties but in reality you are extremely scared of a powerful dhulbahante Harti competitor state in the north, which will diminish Mj influence in all of Somalia as you are currently the representatives of the northern Harti, we know you fought tooth and nail to object against the creation of Khatumo (I fully despise Cali Khaliif FYI), nonetheless you fervently opposed our attempt at creating a state in our own lands, we already knew you wanted to keep us weak and subservient to yourselves but that was the irrefutable evidence that woke all Dhullos, it’s a conundrum as we don’t want to fight our fellow Harti brothers but they will always oppose what’s in our best interest, our own state even if we join with other clans like Warsans or the eastern HY who we r also close with
Point is you said we are easily fooled, I refute that unfounded baseless assertion, we know who our enemies are, who masquerades as a brother with Machiavellian machinations, we know who our real allies are (the noble great Ogadeen clan may Allah look after them and hasten their rise to power in DDSI), our main shortcoming is we act impulsively without meticulous deliberation consultation and consensus amongst all our sub clans (interestingly the only recent exception is when we did this in the Taleex conference when we created Khaatumo but that mooryaan two faced snake hijacked and ruined that project), Ethiopia Sland and Puntland all opposed this conference and the subsequent denouement: the germination and genesis of the aforementioned state
Impulsive actions and lack of cohesion and consensus amongst our sub clans and garaads are our Achilles heels

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We’re not easily tricked even to this day we are highly suspicious and aware of Majeerteen hegemony under the Harti shade and umbrella we know u r worse for us as a clan compared to Sland at least their enmity is self evident and as crystal clear as the sky on a sunny day in the xagaa season, whereas with Mj you pretend to care about us under kinship ties but in reality you are extremely scared of a powerful dhulbahante Harti competitor state in the north, which will diminish Mj influence in all of Somalia as you are currently the representatives of the northern Harti, we know you fought tooth and nail to object against the creation of Khatumo (I fully despise Cali Khaliif FYI), nonetheless you fervently opposed our attempt at creating a state in our own lands, we already knew you wanted to keep us weak and subservient to yourselves but that was the irrefutable evidence that woke all Dhullos, it’s a conundrum as we don’t want to fight our fellow Harti brothers but they will always oppose what’s in our best interest, our own state even if we join with other clans like Warsans or the eastern HY who we r also close with
Point is you said we are easily fooled, I refute that unfounded baseless assertion, we know who our enemies are, who masquerades as a brother with Machiavellian machinations, we know who our real allies are (the noble great Ogadeen clan may Allah look after them and hasten their rise to power in DDSI), our main shortcoming is we act impulsively without meticulous deliberation consultation and consensus amongst all our sub clans (interestingly the only recent exception is when we did this in the Taleex conference when we created Khaatumo but that mooryaan two faced snake hijacked and ruined that project), Ethiopia Sland and Puntland all opposed this conference and the subsequent denouement: the germination and genesis of the aforementioned state
Impulsive actions and lack of cohesion and consensus amongst our sub clans and garaads are our Achilles heels

The problem is you are doing what SL did, creating a state outside the state in some 'vacuum' which is quite a problem because all 'chaotic' elements in Somalia will attend and try to inject their nonsense into it ama 'ka fa'idayso' weeye cause it's in a 'fowdo' space outside of structures. If you wanted a khatumo state and if it's genuine(which I doubt u can barely get along over ministeries in sl and pl n kill each other over 2k salaries) kkkkkk while the one ur killing ill export wallahi for 2 million in body parts when i secure my donor registration with western world.

If u just followed the rules and created a state that is fine in consultation with PL. We don't want to many 'darod' states wallahi, it means more chances of 'division' due to interest, especially not in this 'humanitarian aid' climate where ppl are spending charity money to settle beef or to fight for extensions. It's not a suitable time at all and we know dhulbahante especially the ones there now, you niggas will kill over 'khat' no joke.

Your soldiers will literally kill 2 million dollar worth of products for 2 dollar khat bundle given to him by his 'minister' while his elder is paid off. Your whole clan has no structure, that's why you became chaotic. Structure your ISIM for what they do, your siyasi, structure code of conduct principle between yourself like MJ did. Then 'agree' to wait 5 years for someone to finish his office, either good or bad, respect the office is 'term fixed' not fixed on your 'opinion' ma garatay. Work within the system. Ur clan lacks a direction in the humanitarian 'era'. U need to tell your politician go ahead and have fun but everyone has to pay a portion into 'basic sool/cayn' funds for each year to complete the basics missing in your society, use your diaspora well the one in the west aren't that 'great' I don't think, I don't know I don't associate with Somalis anyways after I learned 'ceebta' aduunka about african and arabs in australia government.

Fix your problem stop blaming me and thinking I want the worst for u. The only reason your in this state is due to 'tribal' war, I didn't tell them niggas to go around killing civiliasn who have no 'power' or go around raping women in alley ways. Why u blame MJ for everything? I just am 'prepared' for the climate to survive so I can move to the next 'climate' or else noone will make it. I have duty of respesonbility to my family, ancestors to protect what they left me, I am not here to get approval from no somali nigga waryaa, I know who I am and what I stand for and I know when you are about to fall on the field its my mental edge to keep thinking of my awoowe who fought in duudo how I will win and power on to defeat all enemies, u wont have that edge nigga

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Australianka hate ppl who just sit there looking at someone else for help, waxay aminsan yihin principlka 'throw him in the deep end and lets see if he can swim' ma raban sxb ppl like somalis who sit there all day speaking about other clans and worshipping them, they want u to independent and PRODUCE SOMETHING because GDP waxay ku saabsan tahay inu qof walbo wax keeno, not hal qof all day laga sheekaysto oo la abuudo. I hate these somalis i see the slave mentality they worship MJ because all their topics is about MJ, nothing is about themselves soo ma arag? they have no solutions thats why for themselves, they live on MJ

Wallahi they will throw sade and dhulos and isaaq and hawiye and ogaden all in the 'deep end' to test if you have SOLUTION yourself or u waiting for HIM LIKE STATUE. I learned the aussie culture, waa tough weeye, waxay raban independence from everyone mind but work within the system

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax ceeb sxb, waxad muujisay inaad cuntada noo karin jirtay, naagaha ayaa qurux ka hadlo markay ciidaanka hilibkooda keenta. Qurux lagama hadlo dagaal, 8di oday muse suldan aad ku abtirsatid everyone of them was a cook for bah dubays ogow taas because back then naagaha lama gayn jirin goofta dagaalka. Si kariya cuntada waryaa @Wiil_Facaye has the same traits. U niggas have no family history of war that's why, u were told by your clans to just focus on feeding the soldiers and cleaning the clothes

Trending