Some Somali children are ashamed to speak their mother tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Jews and Gypsies managed to stay majority Semitic and Desi despite living among Europeans for 1000 years.
Because in the past nobody wanted to mix with Jews. Now that they're upper class, they don't mix with just anyone.

As for Gypsies, nobody, past or present, wants to breed with them. :susp:

Apollo

VIP
Because in the past nobody wanted to mix with Jews. Now that they're upper class, they don't mix with just anyone.
As for Gypsies, nobody, past or present, wants to breed with them.

The Jews were always the upper class in Europe. That's why they have been kicked out of so many regions (pograms) because the jealous White Christians couldn't take it.

Aniga af somaali fiican wan ku handli karaa iyo europe an ku dhaladey. Sida loo qoro af somaaliga iyo sida loo aqrigo aniga is barey. It's never too late to learn :nvjpqts:

Aniga af somaali fiican wan ku handli karaa iyo europe an ku dhaladey. Sida loo qoro af somaaliga iyo sida loo aqrigo aniga is barey. It's never too late to learn :nvjpqts:

How did you teach yourself how to write? I feel like my reading is fine lol just needs practice but it's the writing i struggle with

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The Jews were always the upper class in Europe. That's why they were kicked out of so many regions (pograms) because the jealous White Christians couldn't take it.
At certain points, yes. But not always. The pogroms usually happened after they worked their way up after several generations. The past 2-3 centuries has been nothing but winning for them though, barring a few unfortunate incidents.:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
At certain points, yes. But not always. The pogroms usually happened after they worked their way up after several generations. The past 2-3 centuries has been nothing but winning for them though, barring a few unfortunate incidents.:siilaanyolaugh:

The Europeans GMO'ed the Jews by banning them from hard labour jobs (farm work etc). Ashkenazis were bred for cognitive jobs. LOL.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How did you teach yourself how to write? I feel like my reading is fine lol just needs practice but it's the writing i struggle with
just learn the basic rules and ur good. it's literally just english with a few quirks :lol:

just learn the basic rules and ur good. it's literally just english with a few quirks :lol:

It's the spelling that gets to me lmao i swear there's like ten differen ways to spell a word. I could theoretically write a paragraph in somali but it would look like I'm dyslexic with the amount of spelling error

Why does that make you happy? Weirdo. Gaalo gang, control your boy. :camby:

Control lucifer ? :drakelaugh:

Pondering wether I should develop a app especially designed to hook up xalimos with abu Tyrone and etc, need to dilute the bloodline as quick as possible and make money while doing it :mjlol: I shall call the app Abu-tufaax :drakelaugh:so many forheads would explode with rage :chrisfreshhah::gladbron::hemad:

I speak my language. It's the writing I struggle with a little. I don't bother with it on here cause I don't want people making fun of me again.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Guys this is inevitable The millions of Poles, Italians, Russians etc who migrated to America in the early parts of the 1900s now have grand children and great grand children who can't speak a word of of their grandparents language.

Kyle Kulinski is the son of Italian and Polish immigrants and this nigga can only speak English.

Somalis will be no different.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's the spelling that gets to me lmao i swear there's like ten differen ways to spell a word. I could theoretically write a paragraph in somali but it would look like I'm dyslexic with the amount of spelling error
just get ur double and single vowels straight, i think that's the main thing that trips ppl up. other than that just spell it out how u think it sounds and u should be good. for example:

qaado = spoon

qado = lunch

or

geri = giraffe (i think :lol: )

geeri = death

anything with an elongated vowel sound should have 2 of that vowel basically

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Control lucifer ? :drakelaugh:

Pondering wether I should develop a app especially designed to hook up xalimos with abu Tyrone and etc, need to dilute the bloodline as quick as possible and make money while doing it :mjlol: I shall call the app Abu-tufaax :drakelaugh:so many forheads would explode with rage :chrisfreshhah::gladbron::hemad:
vanpb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.