SOME dugsi Quraans are torturing spot for kids

FACTS OR NAH

• Total voters

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Listen I can’t speak for others but I’ll speak for myself. The macalins I’ve had throughout my childhood at dugsi’s have all been good to me albeit some have whooped my ass. :russ:I can’t forget the amount of times I’ve skipped dugsi and the macalin right hand snitched on us and we got an ass whooping.:drakelaugh:

My macalins were good people’s who I will never forget because I wouldn’t know some of the things I know today without them. Teachers are like second parents ofc not all teachers are good they’re some bad ones.

I’ve noticed younger kids these days complain a lot about this dugsi because they have weird macalins.:snoop:

Of course they have been whooping asses for generations,
but when it comes to dugsi beating they justify by saying the rasuul (csws) was also suffocated
That's the most ridiculous justification I've ever heard. One should ask them did rasuul (csws) ever hit an adult let alone a child?

I hated going duqsi, some macalin I know are abusive as f*ck, wallahi if I met some of them today I’d give them a beating they’d remember for their entire lives!

#I believe her

a girl I knew once showed me text messages from a respected macalin in our city. He was the complete opposite of what he portrayed himself as, a hypocrite who took advantage of teenage girls. As parent, you can never put ur guard down because these predators are the best actors. Protect ur daughters at all costs :)
not just daughters, what about our sons who were also abused by these sickos

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I went to therapy and healed kulaha :drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Kids get beaten all the time in dugsi, no one is calling it an "assault". Although he shouldn't beat girls like that, doubt it was anything serious though. Her familt would've known if he beat her really badly.
Anyone who learned quran in somalia was beaten, you don't hear no therapy from these people. Kids these days are weak.
I had many macalins and some of them just kicks you out or throw pencil at you, but this macalin used make us T pose for a long time, he would put his nails into the side of my ears, he would put a pencil between my fingers and smack my hand down on the table and he would also use the kitaab to smack the hard side of kitab on my fingers. He used to tell me, my macalin used to blindfold me in somalia and the macalin and other dudes will beat him with a stick and he would not know in which direction the beatings will come from, that was his justification for harming his own students.

It is really sad what happened to him, but repeating your abuses on another boy student let alone a girl is just disgusting. I did not even know that alif ba ta was the arabic alphabet or what Islam was or even the translation of the quran.
The girl in OP is calacaaling tho everyone got beat up at dugsi bro I feel like she wants clout because ik damn well the whoopings she got can't compare to the ones I got when I went to dugsi in Kenya for the summer foul mothafukkas
She’s not talking about getting beat up :stressed:

@a y a n when I was 13 wallahi there was a big nosed Arab guy who I really think is a pedo, he used to smile at some of us students and tried to fucking touch us. Not joking.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
@a y a n when I was 13 wallahi there was a big nosed Arab guy who I really think is a pedo, he used to smile at some of us students and tried to fucking touch us. Not joking.
Not surprised, sad to hear tho :stressed:
too many of these part time pedo Macalins it’s disgusting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1591296935626.png
1591296936349.png
1591296936955.png

In society, pious members of our communities are always put on such a high pedestal, may they be Christian, Muslim or Jewish. We trust our most precious and vulnerable, our children, with strange people just because we believe they can do nothing wrong because they spread the message of God and are "holy" and "pious".

This is ridiculous, disgusting and anyone who thinks this way is a naive muddafucker. How many stories have come out about some priest or church leader fucking little kids? How many "perfect" Muslim individuals have we heard about messing with kids? How many macalins are out there right now, abusing and raping little kids? The kids we take everyday to these sick fucks, that we entrust our kids with!

I'm not saying they aren't actually great Quran teachers out there. Many are actually pious, respectual and loving teachers that only wish the best for their students and have limits with the way they discipline their students.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hated going duqsi, some macalin I know are abusive as f*ck, wallahi if I met some of them today I’d give them a beating they’d remember for their entire lives!
Don’t lie they would rag doll you and leave you on the floor and then they walk away saying subhanaah

I don’t know about the Macalins in mpls, but the ones in Kenya are vicious. You get beaten with wires and canes. I believe it’s even more extreme in somalia

Trending

Latest posts