SOME dugsi Quraans are torturing spot for kids

FACTS OR NAH

• Total voters
May Allah humilliate them, ameen

Its disgusting, I wouldnt say a lot of macaliins but tbh focusing on that is not relevant at all, the mere fact it exists should be the main focus

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You guys should never send your kids to Dugsi in the future, you can easily teach your kid the Quran on YouTube, no kid should be dealing with these filthy and backward teachers, it will have a lasting impact on the kid.

it has been normalized for centuries man. It’s only now that people with conflicting morals to the deen deem it unethical. They flock around therapists as if it’s their solution.

There’s nothing wrong with temporary pain, it’s superficial anyways. You’ll cry and hurt today but you’ll be back to normal tomorrow. It’s only bad when it causes injuries or any sorts.

If you got whipped with a fiilo for not memorizing then you’d know it hurts like heck, but that’s all it does. Nothing more.

It also helps you grow your pain tolerance. Whipping and beatings don’t bother me anymore. The fact it doesn’t bother me anymore is enough proof that it was always just in my head, no physical damage. If you have a weak mentality and can’t take it then that’s your problem.
Dude no body has mentioned therapy until you brought it up so let me clear it up for you there's nothing normal about beating someone to make them learn quicker or what so ever p.s let alone some are even molested. think twice next time

I went to a lot of dugsis, but the best one which I think had the most positive impact was the dugsi that didnt focus on Quran ONLY, as a kid you need to learn akhlaaq, manners, how to behave in society, listen to stories of the prophets and companions and make it engaging

Its only then that they'll hold onto the deen and cherish it and have a strong moral compass to protect themselves and their religion. Learning the Quran is a big virtue but adhaab is first, whats the benefit if they dont know what it means or why it is important!!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yep, the macalins are bunch of sadistic cunts. All I ever learnt from dugsi was I hated reading the Qur'an I was getting beat badly for reading shit in a whole other language. It wasn't learning it was straight up child abuse plus some of these macalins were weird with the kids.
They are talking about being raped you idiots and we all know a lot of macalins are child predators and it’s disgusting
They're purposely ignoring it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dude no body has mentioned therapy until you brought it up so let me clear it up for you there's nothing normal about beating someone to make them learn quicker or what so ever p.s let alone some are even molested. think twice next time
Go scroll up, it’s been brought up before me, go read the tweet you sent. It’s been brought up there too. What kinda memory do you have? I never said molestation was ok and that’s not what I was talking about

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They are talking about being raped you idiots and we all know a lot of macalins are child predators and it’s disgusting

One of my Macalins recently got exposed by his 7 year old victim for raping her over and over, even after the serious allegation and his confession to the victim he is still respected and his followers in Canada rewarded him with a TV show.

:jcoleno:

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Most dugsi's, the ones back home are indeed torture camps for kids.
The macalins reasoning for beating you:
Macalin said:
Our rasuul (scw) was strangled when he was told to read (Iqra) and he couldn't because he didn't know. Well no shit professor and you can't compare kids to the messenger.
homer-simpson-bart-simpson-the-simpsons-tapped-out-united-states-of-america-strangling-png-fav...png

"Akhri warya! BANG, Ha ku ciyaarin Quranka Kareemka BANG"
And finally you get a random punishment every time such as standing outside the heat for x time, too many to list.

Do these macalins that don't know how to even teach properly really think the quran will magically spill out of your mouth with each smack with that karbaash?

I'm not sure if you even learn in a dugsi, you're being forced and bullied to memories like songs, always in fear of slipping up verses and they are not forgiving, miss one word then next thing you hear is bang landing anywhere on your body.

This is not how teaching is supposed to be, Sitting on concrete floor for half the day with an uncomfortable sali (mat that is made of shit from broomsticks) that pokes you if you're wearing shorts, and the damn heat and 20 other annoying kids reading their surahs aloud as if the louder you read the more god hears you or the dugsi is seen by all the edo's saying "Mashallah, tHiS dUgSi is rEaLlY tEaChInG oUr kIdS"

:deadmanny:

What do you learn from a dugsi? Memorization, not even knowing what in the world you're saying.
Ocassional stories from ancient times when the macalin is bored and doesn't have the energy for beating and doesn't feel like validating if you've memorized your assignments for the day or not.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I went to therapy and healed kulaha :drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Kids get beaten all the time in dugsi, no one is calling it an "assault". Although he shouldn't beat girls like that, doubt it was anything serious though. Her familt would've known if he beat her really badly.
Anyone who learned quran in somalia was beaten, you don't hear no therapy from these people. Kids these days are weak.
The girl in OP is calacaaling tho everyone got beat up at dugsi bro I feel like she wants clout because ik damn well the whoopings she got can't compare to the ones I got when I went to dugsi in Kenya for the summer foul mothafukkas
She was raped.
I had many macalins and some of them just kicks you out or throw pencil at you, but this macalin used make us T pose for a long time, he would put his nails into the side of my ears, he would put a pencil between my fingers and smack my hand down on the table and he would also use the kitaab to smack the hard side of kitab on my fingers. He used to tell me, my macalin used to blindfold me in somalia and the macalin and other dudes will beat him with a stick and he would not know in which direction the beatings will come from, that was his justification for harming his own students.

It is really sad what happened to him, but repeating your abuses on another boy student let alone a girl is just disgusting. I did not even know that alif ba ta was the arabic alphabet or what Islam was or even the translation of the quran.
This is evil but I laughed.
:mjlol:
#I believe her

a girl I knew once showed me text messages from a respected macalin in our city. He was the complete opposite of what he portrayed himself as, a hypocrite who took advantage of teenage girls. As parent, you can never put ur guard down because these predators are the best actors. Protect ur daughters at all costs :)
I went to a lot of dugsis, but the best one which I think had the most positive impact was the dugsi that didnt focus on Quran ONLY, as a kid you need to learn akhlaaq, manners, how to behave in society, listen to stories of the prophets and companions and make it engaging

Its only then that they'll hold onto the deen and cherish it and have a strong moral compass to protect themselves and their religion. Learning the Quran is a big virtue but adhaab is first, whats the benefit if they dont know what it means or why it is important!!
Memorizing the Quran doesn't automatically produce a good Muslim. I have seen many hafids who sell drugs while singing beautiful tajweed. Other aspects of the diin are important, like you said, but seriously neglected in our community.

This is why when I have children, I will hire a woman to teach them Quran and the diin in the living room of my house. Most macalins are sadists and some are child rapists. Women are a lot less likely to rape but I'm not leaving anything to chance. I will observe lessons to make sure it is a fun, pleasant and safe experience for my children.

She was raped.

This is evil but I laughed.
:mjlol:

Memorizing the Quran doesn't automatically produce a good Muslim. I have seen many hafids who sell drugs while singing beautiful tajweed. Other aspects of the diin are important, like you said, but seriously neglected in our community.

This is why when I have children, I will hire a woman to teach them Quran and the diin in the living room of my house. Most macalins are sadists and some are child rapists. Women are a lot less likely to rape but I'm not leaving anything to chance. I will observe lessons to make sure it is a fun, pleasant and safe experience for my children.
or get a CCTV camera
snoop.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Beatings will mold you physically and mentally so when catastrophe happens in life as it's inevitable you will be able to handle it.
it might but the scars of what happened will stick with and might even f*ck you over in various ways as you get older

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
it has been normalized for centuries man. It’s only now that people with conflicting morals to the deen deem it unethical. They flock around therapists as if it’s their solution.

There’s nothing wrong with temporary pain, it’s superficial anyways. You’ll cry and hurt today but you’ll be back to normal tomorrow. It’s only bad when it causes injuries or any sorts.

If you got whipped with a fiilo for not memorizing then you’d know it hurts like heck, but that’s all it does. Nothing more.

It also helps you grow your pain tolerance. Whipping and beatings don’t bother me anymore. The fact it doesn’t bother me anymore is enough proof that it was always just in my head, no physical damage. If you have a weak mentality and can’t take it then that’s your problem.
If im not mistaken rape is one of those things that stick with you for life and such i would have to disagree with you plus why would elderly men need to beat the sheit out of a bunch of kids can't they use words like normal people

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I heard many bad dugsi experiences but this is the worst one so far. I thought macalins punish with their torture techniques for small excuses, this is the first time I hear this qabiil reason. Thank you for sharing this.
There was another incident in Jamaame which was also qabiil based, it happened inside a dugsi that was few yards away from the main mosque(the largest one in town) , the macalin dugsi was considered a trustworthy and respectable member of the community he originally came from Kismayo and hailed from the Awrmale clan and was married to a Biiyomaal woman, he was considered a knowledgeable caalim , since he studied abroad in Egypt people as faraway from the bushes would come to him at night under the qurac(tree) after Isha prayers to gain knowledge about the hadiths sahih bukhari etc ,tafsiirs and Arabic courses.
He was also a local qaadi (religious scholars dictating matters on the shariah)

Thus his reputation were more popular than the entire village clan elders, since we townfolks heavily respected culimaa diin

Little did we know his true colours and why he fled from Kismaayo , it turned out he was a frequent child molester and rapist , when one merchant from Kismaayo recognised him , he immediately got aggressive and physical but the townfolks swiftly intervened and kicked the merchant out of the village , but the merchant insisted and said " if you heed against my warnings your children will pay the price dearly do not to trust him he is a deceiver "

Out of anger a man with a rifle fired two shots at the merchant "how dare you defame our qaadi , you despicable spineless gaal"

Few weeks later, a man who was deemed as a crazy lunatic and a drunkard and seen as the towns laughing stock due to his crazy kacaan beliefs and his obsession with Karl Marx witnessed the highly esteemed scholar in an unusual alleyway (a common place for ciyaal koolo who use explicit drugs) indeed not a place for man of God
He saw the macalin doing dirty things with a small girl , the lunatic rushed to intervene and things got out of hand quickly , the macalin was severely beaten and the girl ran away , struggles and scuffles between the two were violently heard , the townfolks rushed to get the crazy man off the macalin,

The girl took her life and by cutting her wrists and her missing body was found inside the bushes she hailed from the madhibaan , and the lunatic was from gaaljecel clan and immediately held accountable(since no sane person would believe someone on the influence of intoxicants) , he was executed by the firing squad
And the macalin easily got away and continued his predatory acts
Yet the townsfolk never used their brains (since they've been easily manipulated) why on earth would this macalin ended up in these alleyways in the first place something was really fishy .
They concluded that he was walking passby the alleyway and witnessed the lunatic drunkard molesting the girl and bravely decided to intervene ,
My family were skeptical about this and started becoming wary of the surroundings since the girl was frequently attending his dugsi ,
It turned out the lunatic man was was a sergeant in the 77 war but lost his mind when his entire wife and kids died of famine, the townfolks concluded that since the man was declared to be insane and drunkard that there's no argument that this is a feasible explanation that the man have immoral tendencies.
aabo was a former policeman and knew the man very well and secretly started investigating after desperate pleas from the girl's parents since he knew the townfolks became a controllable cult and not easy to tail the macalin they'd stop anyone questioning the alleged macalin , he would pretend to be interested in his religious studies, but large numbers of macalin followers banned him from entering ,
Aabo hesitantly tried to speak with macalin but ended up getting threats he then arrived in Kismayo to discover what the slained merchant said , the discovery of alarming news and history of the macalin sickened him , he immediately instructed all female members of my family to head to baadiyo with ayeeyo AUN, hooyo would argue why , he replied the macalin and his followers are suspicious characters , his empty threats can harm our children , you'll be safe in baadiyo , big brother AUN who was trigger happy asked but why can't we just put bullet in all of them if they even dare , aabo said no need for rushing we need safety first

Families of the victim contacted us , i remembered a former plantation house built by the colonialists became a safehouse for victims to speak up

underaged girls stepped up to accuse the man And a weeping 9 yr old crying with her berieved mother was seen pregnant which was a shocking and distressing ,

Large army of men armed to the teeth from neighbouring Jilib would come and aabo and skeptical villagers to capture the macalin alive
But since Somalis are known to be gossiping reer qiila waa qaal , the coalition
have disguised themselves as USC guerillas looking for SNA rebels

The macalin fled but was captured since there weren't any functioning government anymore we had angry families armed to the teeth , the framed alleged lunatic family were compensated , the entire cult followers of the narcissist were held trials by the younger townsfolk , elder members of the clan tried to intervene but we're told they should be held accountable for welcoming this predator

Ever since then the townsfolk never welcomed any religious folks wlahi

I know this is very long indeed but never trust someone who seen pious from the outside he could be Satan from the inside

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Beating is what they have ever known and it will take time to change Somali society but we should never give up hope, we can all try to do something about it. Starting with our families.
Violence is never the answer , the more you hit a child , the more pain and suffering you inflict on them , they will be experience trauma
I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't discipline or teach a child manners but the way Somalis handle are sometimes extreme and considered child abuse

No normal macalin dugsi would punch a child in the face and kick in the stomach repeatedly

I punch things whenever I recall these events thank goodness I have a 120kg punching bag at the garage

Royalflush

novacane
i remember when i was 14 i got shipped in the summer to kenya-eastleigh where theres a large somali population. it was some kinda daqancelis i think. so i spent the whole year memorizing quran, but halfway through the year my dad went back to the uk and left me with my auntie

so they agreed to put me in a boarding school. it was the worst. i had this crazy macalin that used to beat us with whatever: wire, roof tile, pvc pipe, metal pipe, hands and feet LMAO

i had this even worse macalin- i think he was ethiopian-ogaaden he broke my knee by kicking it just cos i flicked paper at some other kid

we had these egyptian macalins too, they were fucking huge. they'd beat you and you'd feel it for days

anyways, i finished the quran 6 months later and i left the boarding - i ran out- and never came back or said goodbye to my macalin. but without that time in kenya i wouldnt be the man i am today so for that im grateful

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
The macalin did not beat us but he told us to stand like this if we forgot to do our homework or if we forgot the ayah:

E0FA4CCD-A240-4A7C-A1CF-B10514711AB3.jpeg

It seems easy but it is definitely not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i remember when i was 14 i got shipped in the summer to kenya-eastleigh where theres a large somali population. it was some kinda daqancelis i think. so i spent the whole year memorizing quran, but halfway through the year my dad went back to the uk and left me with my auntie

so they agreed to put me in a boarding school. it was the worst. i had this crazy macalin that used to beat us with whatever: wire, roof tile, pvc pipe, metal pipe, hands and feet LMAO

i had this even worse macalin- i think he was ethiopian-ogaaden he broke my knee by kicking it just cos i flicked paper at some other kid

we had these egyptian macalins too, they were fucking huge. they'd beat you and you'd feel it for days

anyways, i finished the quran 6 months later and i left the boarding - i ran out- and never came back or said goodbye to my macalin. but without that time in kenya i wouldnt be the man i am today so for that im grateful
Oh so the Arabs do vicious beating too

Trending