SOME dugsi Quraans are torturing spot for kids

FACTS OR NAH

• Total voters
Somali dugsi teachers are evil mf and they should be charged for child abuse, my macalin used to enjoy torturing kids with all kind of sticks,belts, it felt like were in Guantanamo bay, I remember me and dugsi mates conspiring to burn the place down just to take a break for ass whooping for few weeks.
:snoop:
i used to pray that god makes it disappear for ever

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I had many macalins and some of them just kicks you out or throw pencil at you, but this macalin used make us T pose for a long time, he would put his nails into the side of my ears, he would put a pencil between my fingers and smack my hand down on the table and he would
also use the kitaab to smack the hard side of kitab on my fingers. He used to tell me, my macalin used to blindfold me in somalia and the macalin and other dudes will beat him with a stick and he would not know in which direction the beatings will come from, that was his justification for harming his own students.

It is really sad what happened to him, but repeating your abuses on another boy student let alone a girl is just disgusting. I did not even know that alif ba ta was the arabic alphabet or what Islam was or even the translation of the quran.
So these techniques are universal after all, one time at dugsi, one lady came with her daughter crying " she seems to be beaten already, and the mother was exhausted". She let her daughter in and said to the maclin with angry voice, " dhubkeeda casay, iyado casaan ah ii so celi".

100 % torture camp, when i was around 8 yrs old, one macalin in my dugsi would pinch kids in their futo or groin, I was a load kid I made a huge scene and I was transferred to another class...but now that I think about it how messed upp

So these techniques are universal after all, one time at dugsi, one lady came with her daughter crying " she seems to be beaten already, and the mother was exhausted". She let her daughter in and said to the maclin with angry voice, " dhubkeeda casay, iyado casaan ah ii so celi".
damn that's your last day, apparently the macalims start getting angrier for no daamn reason after that

100 % torture camp, when i was around 8 yrs old, one macalin in my dugsi would pinch kids in their futo or groin, I was a load kid I made a huge scene and I was transferred to another class...but now that I think about it how messed upp
lucky you i guess

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i used to pray that god makes it disappear for ever

We managed to burn the carpets of the dugsi and they didn't even give us more than one day off.
:snoop:
Our teacher was also into young girls and used ask the cute girls not leave after school, most of dugsi teachers have no good knowledge of Islam and are just Hafides,they were also abused as a kid by their dugsi teacher.:ohlord:

The beatings with the stick were so damn bad, we turned into scientists and found washing your hands with a combination of soap and water, then left for 15 mins, then washing with lukewarm water reduced the pain by about 50%... wallahi they shoulda took us kids to the lab the way we were coming up with this stuff

Children should never be beaten let alone when they are being taught Quran. In most cases these children will negative mindset regarding Islam and the Qur'an.

i knew my last days of dugsi were coming an end when i saw MOM and the macalin trusting me, little do they know am planning a big plot
sass2.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's alarming why many here are taking this as a joke , her statement were deadly serious yet people are turning her ordeals into satire for their own entertainment, quite sickening why Somalis lack empathy for this unfortunate soul, this can happen to any innocent child attending dugsi and the traumatic experiences inflicted on them can last a very long time or even lifetime.

I was just 7 when the macalin dugsi decided to lynch me Infront of everyone, I was a just child who couldn't button my shirt properly yet I was accused of blasphemy, I was beaten badly and had to be hospitalised

I later found out that the macalin was a Sheikhal who had resentment towards Biiyomaal since a Biiyomaal truck driver AUN
killed his brother in a truck accident before the civil war .

The man always looked at me with a death stare , filled with hatred, I was always the quite punctual kid never late , summarised my cashar before standing infront and reciting it by heart and I just finished Juz 10 Surah Al Anfaal and was excited to begin Surah Al Acraaf despite all the efforts I made as a 7 year old I wasn't immune to getting beaten by a plastic cable rod , the macalin would continuosly hit me ,
I suspected that the reason was he had cuqdad against Biiyomaal which is why he attempted to accuse me of insulting the quraan eventhough I was 7 ,
Mobs of his close circles started to gather around me they dug a hole and hurled stones at me .
It was not until my brother , uncles and father AUN intervened and it became a Biiyomaal Sheikhal warfare.

I remembered one time and I found it extremely strange that after dugsi time is over, he would often call the girls by their name and lock them inside , they would return with long dropping tears
I later discovered that the macalin and kabiir(assistant) raped several girls in his dugsi frequently who were all Biiyomaal ,

Ileen this resentful motherfucker was a child molester

It was not until all former dugsi kids grabbed stones and kill Sheikhal people in their sleep
his body was tied to a candhomeydleh(truck) dragged across the villages
I was a child and it was a disturbing scene to witness even though he deserved to be killed for the crimes he committed against the girls , those sheikhals not involved also payed the crimes
They later flood in droves

Dugsi is a not an ideal place for children
This was the last time I ever went to dugsi in Somalia

I went madrassah here in Cape Town when I was 16 and is completely a different environment
Somalis are not mentally fit to teach younger children wlahi

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
kind of reminds me back home there used to be macalin called wariiri(black ant) he used to put black ants in the clothes of the children so it bites #SMH
That’s pretty common. Heard about it a lot, they’d put ants all over you and tie you up. Happened to my mom and my dad. None of them went to therapy and they turned out fine.

I was beaten pretty hard too but I never went to therapy. Nor did I fear the ones who beat me, instead I feared not fulfilling my responsibilities and it motivated me.

Therapy is lowkey a scam and has been normalized in western society. They think it’s cool and quirky to go to therapy now lmao.

Torture spots kulaha the liberals really got to this generation.

The punishments in dugsi made me the man i am today.

People are just soft as flies these days and complain about the slightest things.

They will never survive the event of an economical collapses, civil war etc these people are the first to get killed or even commit suicide.

It's alarming why many here are taking this as a joke , her statement were deadly serious yet people are turning her ordeals into satire for their own entertainment, quite sickening why Somalis lack empathy for this unfortunate soul, this can happen to any innocent child attending dugsi and the traumatic experiences inflicted on them can last a very long time or even lifetime.

I was just 7 when the macalin dugsi decided to lynch me Infront of everyone, I was a just child who couldn't button my shirt properly yet I was accused of blasphemy, I was beaten badly and had to be hospitalised

I later found out that the macalin was a Sheikhal who had resentment towards Biiyomaal since a Biiyomaal truck driver AUN

The man always looked at me with a death stare , filled with hatred, I was always the quite punctual kid never late , summarised my cashar before standing infront and reciting it by heart and I just finished Juz 10 Surah Al Anfaal and was excited to begin Surah Al Acraaf despite all the efforts I made as a 7 year old I wasn't immune to getting beaten by a plastic cable rod , the macalin would continuosly hit me ,
I suspected that the reason was he had cuqdad against Biiyomaal which is why he attempted to accuse me of insulting the quraan eventhough I was 7 ,
Mobs of his close circles started to gather around me they dug a hole and hurled stones at me .
It was not until my brother , uncles and father AUN intervened and it became a Biiyomaal Sheikhal warfare.

I remembered one time and I found it extremely strange that after dugsi time is over, he would often call the girls by their name and lock them inside , they would return with long dropping tears
I later discovered that the macalin and kabiir(assistant) raped several girls in his dugsi frequently who were all Biiyomaal ,

It was not until all former dugsi kids grabbed stones and kill Sheikhal people in their sleep
I was a child and it was a disturbing scene to witness even though he deserved to be killed for the crimes he committed against the girls , those sheikhals not involved also payed the crimes

I went madrassah here in Cape Town when I was 16 and is completely a different environment
Beating is what they have ever known and it will take time to change Somali society but we should never give up hope, we can all try to do something about it. Starting with our families.

That’s pretty common. Heard about it a lot, they’d put ants all over you and tie you up. Happened to my mom and my dad. None of them went to therapy and they turned out fine.

I was beaten pretty hard too but I never went to therapy. Nor did I fear the ones who beat me, instead I feared not fulfilling my responsibilities and it motivated me.

Therapy is lowkey a scam and has been normalized in western society. They think it’s cool and quirky to go to therapy now lmao.
sxb abuse and torture have no place in teaching quran stop normalization of such atrocities

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

It was not until my brother, uncles and father AUN intervened and it became a Biiyomaal Sheikhal warfare.

I heard many bad dugsi experiences but this is the worst one so far. I thought macalins punish with their torture techniques for small excuses, this is the first time I hear this qabiil reason. Thank you for sharing this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
sxb abuse and torture have no place in teaching quran stop normalization of such atrocities
it has been normalized for centuries man. It’s only now that people with conflicting morals to the deen deem it unethical. They flock around therapists as if it’s their solution.

There’s nothing wrong with temporary pain, it’s superficial anyways. You’ll cry and hurt today but you’ll be back to normal tomorrow. It’s only bad when it causes injuries or any sorts.

If you got whipped with a fiilo for not memorizing then you’d know it hurts like heck, but that’s all it does. Nothing more.

It also helps you grow your pain tolerance. Whipping and beatings don’t bother me anymore. The fact it doesn’t bother me anymore is enough proof that it was always just in my head, no physical damage. If you have a weak mentality and can’t take it then that’s your problem.

Torture spots kulaha the liberals really got to this generation.

The punishments in dugsi made me the man i am today.

People are just soft as flies these days and complain about the slightest things.

They will never survive the event of an economical collapses, civil war etc these people are the first to get killed or even commit suicide.
so what kind of man are you those who change the wrong doings of others or those who justify it

cosbyhmm.png

Trending

Latest posts