SOME dugsi Quraans are torturing spot for kids

FACTS OR NAH

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 3.22.19 PM.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My old macalin was a bytch walle he used to beat me up because I had a mild stutter growing up and he would think I was forgetting the ayahs :francis:

I sold weed to his daughter so I kinda deserved it ngl to you :kanyeshrug:

Edit: Yoooooo I just put it together he literally beat the stutter out of me NVM he's a great man guys :ohhh:

Last edited:
I went to therapy and healed kulaha :drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Kids get beaten all the time in dugsi, no one is calling it an "assault". Although he shouldn't beat girls like that, doubt it was anything serious though. Her familt would've known if he beat her really badly.
Anyone who learned quran in somalia was beaten, you don't hear no therapy from these people. Kids these days are weak.

My old macalin was a bytch walle he used to beat me up because I had a mild stutter growing up and he would think I was forgetting the ayahs :francis:

I sold weed to his daughter so I kinda deserved it ngl to you :kanyeshrug:
i still remember my last day at the dugsi after i instigated a war between the teacher and my mom lmao

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Kids get beaten all the time in dugsi, no one is calling it an "assault". Although he shouldn't beat girls like that, doubt it was anything serious though. Her familt would've known if he beat her really badly.
Anyone who learned quran in somalia was beaten, you don't hear no therapy from these people. Kids these days are weak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dude this sister is used and abused
cosbyhmm.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The girl in OP is calacaaling tho everyone got beat up at dugsi bro I feel like she wants clout because ik damn well the whoopings she got can't compare to the ones I got when I went to dugsi in Kenya for the summer foul mothafukkas

I had many macalins and some of them just kicks you out or throw pencil at you, but this macalin used make us T pose for a long time, he would put his nails into the side of my ears, he would put a pencil between my fingers and smack my hand down on the table and he would also use the kitaab to smack the hard side of kitab on my fingers. He used to tell me, my macalin used to blindfold me in somalia and the macalin and other dudes will beat him with a stick and he would not know in which direction the beatings will come from, that was his justification for harming his own students.

It is really sad what happened to him, but repeating your abuses on another boy student let alone a girl is just disgusting. I did not even know that alif ba ta was the arabic alphabet or what Islam was or even the translation of the quran.

I had many macalins and some of them just kicks you out or throw pencil at you, but this macalin used make us T pose for a long time, he would put his nails into the side of my ears, he would put a pencil between my fingers and smack my hand down on the table and he would also use the kitaab to smack the hard side of kitab on my fingers. He used to tell me, my macalin used to blindfold me in somalia and the macalin and other dudes will beat him with a stick and he would not know in which direction the beatings will come from, that was his justification for harming his own students.

It is really sad what happened to him, but repeating your abuses on another boy student let alone a girl is just disgusting. I did not even know that alif ba ta was the arabic alphabet or what Islam was or even the translation of the quran.
facts wlhi i cannot imagine how bad it was for some of us

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali dugsi teachers are evil mf and they should be charged for child abuse and be sued for torture, my macalin used to enjoy torturing kids with all kind of bars sticks,belts, it felt like we were in Guantanamo Bay, I remember me and dugsi my mates conspiried to burn the whole place down just to take a break for ass whooping for few weeks.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
#I believe her

a girl I knew once showed me text messages from a respected macalin in our city. He was the complete opposite of what he portrayed himself as, a hypocrite who took advantage of teenage girls. As parent, you can never put ur guard down because these predators are the best actors. Protect ur daughters at all costs :)

i remember one of my mates was kinda slow so the used to beat him up in the dugsi and at home they will not let him go for breakfast so they chained him at the dugsi untill he lost it, fucking sad when you look back

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
What a pathetic attention seeker, "I was abused" kulaha. You know they are lying when they start talking exactly like white women.