Somawave: Somali rappers taking over the music industry in Holland

Lol my ancestors were dusty nomads from somalia. I don't deny that but white women are incomparable just too alluring. There delicate white skin makes me and the vast majority of men on this earth foam frol the mouth.
Shits on his ancestors (who were not all nomads), and simps over cadaan skin. Adoon xuun baad tahay :kodaksmiley: the only thing dusty are your lips btw

Lol my ancestors were dusty nomads from somalia. I don't deny that but white women are incomparable just too alluring. There delicate white skin makes me and the vast majority of men on this earth foam frol the mouth.

I was hoping that you were just trolling, but you're actually serious, aren't you?

If the mother, sister and daughter of the white man is the best, then you’re essentially saying the same thing about white men.

D644A4FB-AF1A-45F2-A5CB-12FC78096F0C.png
7C275F3B-E239-4DF8-AF09-F7FDC47633EB.png

I was hoping that you were just trolling, but you're actually serious, aren't you?

If the mother, sister and daughter of the white man is the best, then you’re essentially saying the same thing about white men.

View attachment 203328View attachment 203329
He probably is, lol. And if not? Can't say I'm surprised. African males are usually embarrassingly made. Why else did European colonisers dress them in little boys shorts instead of grown men's trousers :ftw9nwa:

Haye but marna been ma sheegin the vast majority of somalis were dusty nomads who were illiterate.
White women are are the top of women hierarchy system.
michael jordan shrug GIF

They were put there by white men, so aren't you just saying (in a roundabout way) that you're inferior?

:pachah1:

He probably is, lol. And if not? Can't say I'm surprised. African males are usually embarrassingly *****made. Why else did European colonisers dress them in little boys shorts instead of grown men's trousers :ftw9nwa:
Lol European ain't did shit to my ancestors. They were warrior nomads and merchants. You have a serious inferiority complex towards Europeans. Simply due to the fact white women are indeed superior in terms of aesthetic to ethnic women. It's an opinion of Majority of men.

Lol European ain't did shit to my ancestors. They were warrior nomads and merchants. You have a serious inferiority complex towards Europeans. Simply due to the fact white women are indeed superior in terms of aesthetic to ethnic women. It's an opinion of Majority of men.
Yeah since when did we become coons and slaves. It’s just their way of coping.

The irony....
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Waryee check your IQ first ..because you ain't making sense here if you believe white women are superior then their Men are superior too, after all they are the ones who colonized your country, at least if you want to be a house n*gger for a white women don't forget to include your masters. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Waryee check your IQ first ..because you ain't making sense here if you believe white women are superior then their Men are superior too, after all they are the ones who colonized your country, at least if you want to be a house n*gger for a white women don't forget to include your masters. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Xalimos are the real niggas. Somali men come from a Eurasian lineage :mjlol::russ:
f*ck white niggas but love to all my Becky's

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Coon for what? Exactly?. White women are the creme de la creme of women. They are the best. Every successful man wants a trophy wife of white woman by his side. No one can compete with them
No they’re not fucking Hural ayns, they’re not even translucent skinned. They’re just white Mammals

White women are so ugly, I don’t understand how someone can find them attractive. Not only their looks but their culture is so degenerate, they have no hygiene, etc.
Most of them are unattractive and average at best, some are pretty but even then I would suggest keeping your distance from them, cadaan women bring nothing but trouble

Trending

Latest posts