Somawave: Somali rappers taking over the music industry in Holland

Apollo

VIP
Didn't blue eyes arise 10,000 - 6,000 years ago in the Caspian Sea area, I'm not certain whether blue eye carriers reached levantine farmers in time before they back migrated to Africa.
Either way you'd expect more ethnic Somalis to have blue eyes, even if its 1-5% like in Pakis or Indians, but it doesn't occur. Arcus senilis doesn't count either.

It is just from that white mother.

Light eyes can be dominant sometimes. The kid will likely get green eyes as it matures.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Put on captions to understand the video.

The most famous dutch rapper in the Netherlands is a Somali dude who goes by the name Piraat

The next thing you'd probably see a geeljire rapping in Mandarin or Hindi , if the mass exodus of Somalis continues in the coming decades.
Then expect to see more of these Somalis rapping in foreign languages except their own which is very weird to me , I just find it off-putting tbh ,
but nonetheless the beats sound dope btw this is quite funny hearing this language as an Afrikaans speaker I may understand even though my ears are hurting.

World

VIP
White women are so ugly, I don’t understand how someone can find them attractive. Not only their looks but their culture is so degenerate, they have no hygiene, etc.

More education/advanced fields,less dancing monkeys :rolleyes:
Cunsuriyad. Sounds like fucking old white man
gary coleman wtf GIF

White women are so ugly, I don’t understand how someone can find them attractive. Not only their looks but their culture is so degenerate, they have no hygiene, etc.
Nope white women are hurul Ayns. They are the best. Allah created them with perfect vanilla skin. Not all white women are s^

Based

VIP
Cunsuriyad. Sounds like fucking old white man
gary coleman wtf GIF
Nah she is right. We dont need every other faarax becoming a shitty rapper and making "baby mommas". How about making yourself productive and giving out a good image instead of copying degenerate madows

Only low self esteem men who were slapped around by their men , such as you nigg*rs
Lol my ancestors were dusty nomads from somalia. I don't deny that but white women are incomparable just too alluring. There delicate white skin makes me and the vast majority of men on this earth foam frol the mouth.