Somaliweyne!

Somaliweyn?

• Total voters
May Allah cure you of you disease:farmajoyaab:

And how do you know of this? Do you have knowledge of the unseen?:mahubowtf:
No I have seen karanles who was anti ONLF. Never heard of Karanle liberation front though.

Most Karanles silently go to Daynile and turn into Murursade or if they want country life they head to Celbuur.

Embarrasing is shedding crocodile tears being N&N diehard fanatic and supporting Somaliweyne.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
that couldn't even happen if I wanted it to, but I was using it to drive home a point. That the important thing is that every region being successful and taken care off is more important than forcing others to live in an unhappy union. I think a somalia union could happen when reconciliation happens and tribal hegemony ends. But you have to be willing to hear the grievances everyone has and see where things could be done differently from siyad barre's era
So instead of fighting tribal hegemony, we should embrace it? Whos forcing who to live in an unhappy union? Please elaborate. Tribal hegemojy is causing the 'unhappy union' in somalia. But you wanna keep it instead of fighting it.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
No I have seen karanles who was anti ONLF. Never heard of Karanle liberation front though.

Most Karanles silently go to Daynile and turn into Murursade or if they want country life they head to Celbuur.

Embarrasing is shedding crocodile tears being N&N diehard fanatic and supporting Somaliweyne.
Maybe you should consider the fact that ONLF is a clan enclave that was working against their interests? See? Not everything is black and white. Onlf maybe your hero and their enemy. Why? because qabyaalad makes you think your fellow somali is your enemy.

one thing there was no unifed Somaliweyne in history The North and South have different cultures and civilisations. North being under Adal and Ottoman Satellite states and the South under the Omani Arabs.

Thirdly you are N&N supporter and your sincerity on this matter is highly doubtful. Because you have been sympathetic to a regime that arrested and humiliated a 1977 war veteran and an ONLF veteran who spent most of his life on Somaliweyne agenda. Secondly N&N called ONLF a terrorist entity and eve though the Ethiopians removed them from the list. N&N hasnt.

You also support a regime that has been pro Abye who has been allowing somalis in Galbeed to be displaced by Oromos and N&N were silent about it infact they have turned a blind eye.

I didnt see Kheyre supporting his Karanle folks being displaced by Oromos.

Also no Karanle has ever carried out resistance be it passive or active in terms of trying to unify Somali regions in Ethiopia.
Lastly we all know that Somaliweyne has never benefitted people from NFD and the DDS region infact the plight was abused by MSB to galvanise power and settle his landless kins in Gedo which Farmajo is trying to finish.

So be honest and tell me why you brought up this subject.
What we all want is self-determination and peace then hopefully unite

Maybe you should consider the fact that ONLF is a clan enclave that was working against their interests? See? Not everything is black and white. Onlf maybe your hero and their enemy. Why? because qabyaalad makes you think your fellow somali is your enemy.
No ONLF took up arms to fight for justice even if they had changed it to Somali National liberation front or Muslim National liberation front you wouldnt join it but only want to have the chairmanship.So stop pretending and burying your head in the sand. Whether your kins supported ONLF or not you were being marginalised in Ethiopia and what action did you take to fight the plight of your folks instead of being a coward and only poking at ONLF.

If our houses were burning and I created an initiative and called it Ogaden project whereby I brought buckets of water and facilitites to quell the fire , Will you stay aloof till I changed the name of the project , How will you not being cooperative extinguish the flames of your house?

What we all want is self-determination and peace then hopefully unite
People here want to use Somaliweyne project to fatten their wallets.
MSB used fake Somaliweyn and later we realised it was all but games. He was using this to make somalis deviate from their focus and ensure that while somalis were busy about NFD and DDS he was busy enriching his impoverished clan.

Because I would not allow you preaching a fake gospel you a hyena want to be a shepard in charge of a flock of sheep.
You will feast on the sheep before it is preyed on by preditors.

77 war in Somali galbeed Isaaq clans and Ogaden did the heavy lifting only to have the big lipped beast in villa Somalia pin them against each other. Only people who never shed blood for Somaliweyn want to call for it for their advantage. It's usually laangaab extreme qabiiliste clans that can't accomplish nothing even in their own village or tuulo. Delusions f*cking Grandeur

That map @embarassing posted look wrong.. It includes regions belonging to kenya and Ethiopia.. How are you going to liberate those regions when even our capital and government is surviving through african union soldiers protection? Somali weeyn is delusion.. I don't believe in Somali weeyn.. We should all focus on building our federal states.. Actually many independent states is better than the current situation.

So instead of fighting tribal hegemony, we should embrace it? Whos forcing who to live in an unhappy union? Please elaborate. Tribal hegemojy is causing the 'unhappy union' in somalia. But you wanna keep it instead of fighting it.
forcing somaliweyn would be the unhappy union. The last time somalia was united, it was a ticking time bomb. This time around we need to be wary of façade nationalism, before during the kacaan era it was all about blue flags and somali songs and soldiers marching, but look what was happening under the surface. My idea of getting rid of tribal hegemony is to drop all these old concepts. trying to suppress people and qabils doesn't work. The only way would honest and open reconciliation followed by compromise and mutual understanding by regional leaders. And once development and industrialization begins and food and water supply are no longer scarce, there won't be any more tribal skirmishes on a smaller level, as people continue to move away from rural life and into the cities.

Looool. Funny you suck up to so many Somalidiids on here who would love to turn ONLFs history into that of trash, who are proud of handing over women bc they thought they were ONLF. Yet you love to come for me who always defends it. I actually have close ONLF fam, find where I was ever against it or where you’ve promoted more than me? So what if karanle subclans moved around? Didn’t OG? Are you anti Somaliweyn or something?

Murusade is a sub of Karanle so what do you really mean? You mean other sub clan of Karanle moving to other Karanle regions? These are all Somalis so why are you mad? Sicko.

Last edited:
@Django Sexawle and Gidir Karanle now have seats in Galmudug, Hirshabelle, and the FG. The ambassador of Ethiopia to Somalia is Karanle, he’s part of the policy change and why you’re so mad! Weirdo!

Somaliweyn forevz!

4C905247-527A-439E-B146-67FFFEE961F3.jpeg
7A57791A-2B79-4DC0-89FD-0EB38907ADB4.png
CB5884B4-FBC2-4CEB-B86A-A198E821D35F.jpeg

#Hawiye #Karanle #Baabili gang! You weirdo.

People here want to use Somaliweyne project to fatten their wallets.
MSB used fake Somaliweyn and later we realised it was all but games. He was using this to make somalis deviate from their focus and ensure that while somalis were busy about NFD and DDS he was busy enriching his impoverished clan.
True. Afweyne was an opportunist. Self dertimination for NFD and Ogaadeeniya like Jabuuti independent united with south and north. They should determine for themselves. Self determination

I am against somaliweyne, I tell you why: first historically we were never one state, second have u heard of the saying; thebigger they are the harder they fall, lastly don't put our eggs in one basket .

It’s funny how you say you’ve never heard of “Karanle Liberation Front” yet Karanle on their own fought off Oromos, backed by Ethiopia very recently and liberated their whole region. Your a sick person, stick to your pro Kenya propaganda I doubt you’re Somali at all.

https://m.facebook.com/SRTVPage/?locale2=en_US

and earlier today

There are new updates and features on Galbeed news of Baabili almost everyday this month, after they fought off the ajnabis on the borders on their own and won.

I "babble" about negativity because thats the state of the country if you would just open your eyes, if you want to keep your head in the clouds go ahead lol, don't try to tell others that they should be idealistic simpletons who are impressed by every new penny rolling in while millions roll out unbeknownst to fools as yourself because you want to paint a rainbow civilization in your head, please. Talking about people taking advantage of the country is how I bring awareness, I'm sorry if you don't agree with it. I dont even know were I mentioned clan and I could care less about where your family lives
Okay, since you have comprehension issues. Could you point me to a single thread you’ve made in order to benefit the people?

Or are you trying to say your negative anti Somali posts are beneficial? Did I ever say anything about a region or govt? Could you show me anything you’ve posted about a region even? Just hateful BS I’m sure, if you’re Somali you’re everything wrong with the worst of us.

But you’re most likely ajnabi cuz the only time I see energy out of you is when you’re trying to shit on Somalis, if not I await a positive post about anything. (Won’t happen).

keep your unhelpful angry energy to yourself. If you’re even Somali.

Last edited:
77 war in Somali galbeed Isaaq clans and Ogaden did the heavy lifting only to have the big lipped beast in villa Somalia pin them against each other. Only people who never shed blood for Somaliweyn want to call for it for their advantage. It's usually laangaab extreme qabiiliste clans that can't accomplish nothing even in their own village or tuulo. Delusions f*cking Grandeur
Loool why are you lying? Does it help you sleep better? “Isaaq” that you’re bringing up for clannish secessionist reasons did no more than your average Somali from another clan.

Do you lie to yourself to make yourself feel better?

Trending