Somaliweyne!

Somaliweyn?

• Total voters
50FDD3AF-3EEB-4F6D-9CD7-E0E1001A6E72.jpeg

Let’s separate the real Somalis from the ajnabis and their slaves!

you have to be realistic. first somalia should have sovereignty over its current territory. No one will be enticed to be a single body under the government thats still propped up by the United nations and african soldiers

you have to be realistic. first somalia should have sovereignty over its current territory. No one will be enticed to be a single body under the government thats still propped up by the United nations and african soldiers
Lol you’re always babbling about some off topic negative stuff. Are you Somali? Sis the poll is about ideal. Somali miyaad tahay? Coodkada bixi. You made me type in Somali omg.

Don’t make me be petty.

I don’t respond to you for a reason.

I hope you chose Somaliweyn already.
No there wasnt one to begin with all these bullshit was created by Villa Somalia as a propaganda tool to marrginalise Somalis under occupation and use their plight for their own selfish gains.

I cannot support a unity advocated by hyenas who simply claim they want a unified animal kingdom.Who are you willing to spare or will you turn into a herbivorous over night?

No there wasnt one to begin with all these bullshit was created by Villa Somalia as a propaganda tool to marrginalise Somalis under occupation and use their plight for their own selfish gains.

I cannot unite with hyenas who simply claim they want a unified animal kingdom.Who are you willing to spare or will you turn into a herbivorous over night?
Wait what? Did you just say Somaliweyn was a Somali creation?

loooool wtf!! Maybe you’re actually a kikuyu I always thought it was fdk @AarLibaax

all my OG family have always been Somaliweyn gang what are you on?

Lol you’re always babbling about some off topic negative stuff. Are you Somali? Sis the poll is about ideal. Somali miyaad tahay? Coodkada bixi. You made me type in Somali omg.
its not off topic. And im more of a somali patriot than you tbh. I want the country to succeed in every corner, you just want your party and ideology to succeed. Somalia whether one or multiple entities should be supported, that is, what ever will bring about benefit. And ramming somaliweyn down their throat certainly won't do that.

its not off topic. And im more of a somali patriot than you tbh. I want the country to succeed in every corner, you just want your party and ideology to succeed. Somalia whether one or multiple entities should be supported, that is, what ever will bring about benefit. And ramming somaliweyn down their throat certainly won't do that.
Prove that I want only my “party” to succeed. I’ve never seen you support any positives in our country. You’re just forever babbling about negativity for no reason. You’ve been posting long enough. I have fam all over so as much you try to make it a clan thing jokes on you.

Youre just always negative never adding anything to the people.

You’re more of a wadani than me? How? I’ve even brought more attention to Galbeed issues on this forum (English speaking) for the English speaking world. What have you done sis?

I’ve ignored your odd anti unhelpful posts for awhile. Can you point me to a thread you at least brought awareness to one tuulo or issue?

Wait what? Did you just say Somaliweyn was a Somali creation?

loooool wtf!! Maybe you’re actually a kikuyu I always thought it was fdk @AarLibaax

all my OG family have always been Somaliweyn gang what are you on?
one thing there was no unifed Somaliweyne in history The North and South have different cultures and civilisations. North being under Adal and Ottoman Satellite states and the South under the Omani Arabs.

Thirdly you are N&N supporter and your sincerity on this matter is highly doubtful. Because you have been sympathetic to a regime that arrested and humiliated a 1977 war veteran and an ONLF veteran who spent most of his life on Somaliweyne agenda. Secondly N&N called ONLF a terrorist entity and eve though the Ethiopians removed them from the list. N&N hasnt.

You also support a regime that has been pro Abye who has been allowing somalis in Galbeed to be displaced by Oromos and N&N were silent about it infact they have turned a blind eye.

I didnt see Kheyre supporting his Karanle folks being displaced by Oromos.

Also no Karanle has ever carried out resistance be it passive or active in terms of trying to unify Somali regions in Ethiopia.
Lastly we all know that Somaliweyne has never benefitted people from NFD and the DDS region infact the plight was abused by MSB to galvanise power and settle his landless kins in Gedo which Farmajo is trying to finish.

So be honest and tell me why you brought up this subject.

Prove that I want only my “party” to succeed. I’ve never seen you support any positives in our country. You’re just forever babbling about negativity for no reason. You’ve been posting long enough. I have fam all over so as much you try to make it a clan thing jokes on you.

Youre just always negative never adding anything to the people.

You’re more of a wadani than me? How? I’ve even brought more attention to Galbeed issues on this forum (English speaking) for the English speaking world. What have you done sis?

I’ve ignored your odd anti unhelpful posts for awhile. Can you point me to a thread you at least brought awareness to one tuulo or issue?
I "babble" about negativity because thats the state of the country if you would just open your eyes, if you want to keep your head in the clouds go ahead lol, don't try to tell others that they should be idealistic simpletons who are impressed by every new penny rolling in while millions roll out unbeknownst to fools as yourself because you want to paint a rainbow civilization in your head, please. Talking about people taking advantage of the country is how I bring awareness, I'm sorry if you don't agree with it. I dont even know were I mentioned clan and I could care less about where your family lives

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Multiple entities kulaha, you really think that will solve the mooryaan qabyaalad mentality? Are you gonna give every sub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-sub clan a country? Thats ludicrous, do you think thats gonna stop the conflict in somalia and the tribal wars?:faysalwtf:

one thing there was no unifed Somaliweyne in history The North and South have different cultures and civilisations. North being under Adal and Ottoman Satellite states and the South under the Omani Arabs.

Thirdly you are N&N supporter and your sincerity on this matter is highly doubtful. Because you have been sympathetic to a regime that arrested and humiliated a 1977 war veteran and an ONLF veteran who spent most of his life on Somaliweyne agenda. Secondly N&N called ONLF a terrorist entity and eve though the Ethiopians removed them from the list. N&N hasnt.

You also support a regime that has been pro Abye who has been allowing somalis in Galbeed to be displaced by Oromos and N&N were silent about it infact they have turned a blind eye.

I didnt see Kheyre supporting his Karanle folks being displaced by Oromos.

Also no Karanle has ever carried out resistance be it passive or active in terms of trying to unify Somali regions in Ethiopia.
Lastly we all know that Somaliweyne has never benefitted people from NFD and the DDS region infact the plight was abused by MSB to galvanise power and settle his landless kins in Gedo which Farmajo is trying to finish.

So be honest and tell me why you brought up this subject.
I didn’t read the whole post but what if I told you im sexawle Karanle awoowe born in Galbeed father born in hargeisa OG ayeeyo from the “south” gonna delete in 5 seconds but are OGS from the south diff from the ones i Galbeed? Would you make the same argument? Either you’re kikuyu or mentally ill.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
May Allah cure you of you disease:farmajoyaab:

And how do you know of this? Do you have knowledge of the unseen?:mahubowtf:

I didn’t read the whole post but what if I told you in sexawle Karanle awoowe born in Galbeed father born in hargeisa OG ayeeyo from the “south” gonna delete in 5 seconds but are OGS from the south diff from the ones i Galbeed? Would you make the same argument? Either you’re kikuyu or mentally ill.
Because I would not allow you preaching a fake gospel you a hyena want to be a shepard in charge of a flock of sheep.
You will feast on the sheep before it is preyed on by preditors.

Multiple entities kulaha, you really think that will solve the mooryaan qabyaalad mentality? Are you gonna give every sub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-subsub-sub-sub-sub-sub clan a country? Thats ludicrous, do you think thats gonna stop the conflict in somalia and the tribal wars?:faysalwtf:
that couldn't even happen if I wanted it to, but I was using it to drive home a point. That the important thing is that every region being successful and taken care of is more important than forcing others to live in an unhappy union. I think a somalia union could happen when reconciliation happens and tribal hegemony ends. But you have to be willing to hear the grievances everyone has and see where things could be done differently from siyad barre's era, listen to why people dont want to stay with somalia than calling them somali diids

Trending