Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I see wanlawein and ethiopians as foreign to me :francis:
I see all Somalis as my kin,:childplease:
The Somali population (Including SL) is projected to be less than 30 million in 2050. Ethiopia will be close to 200 million, and Kenya close to 100 million. We will be devoured by our neighbors unless we unite, that's the cold hard truth. There's strength in numbers. :kanyeshrug:
in a war of attrition we'd lose, but with small numbers that could mean we can develop faster as a nation. If our neighbors have the numbers I guess we have to focus better technology, a stronger and developed economy (to keeps our in the fight) and some allies. Also when Somalia starts developing the agriculture sector more Somalis will be born due to food security.

DRACO

VIP
Would you at least support some sort of alliance as two separate countries? Or do you hate the idea of cooperating with Somalia in any capacity that much.:hmm:
In my view . We can have , not integration but a alliance, If FGS stops holding us hostage and accepts our right to exist.
And we sign a peace treaty.

waraabe

Your superior
Would you at least support some sort of alliance as two separate countries? Or do you hate the idea of cooperating with Somalia in any capacity that much.:hmm:

economic and trade bloc would be good, other than that no thank you

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In my view . We can have , not integration but a alliance, If FGS stops holding us hostage and accepts our right to exist.
And we sign a peace treaty.

I'm talking defence and economic alliance, like the European union and NATO.

I don't think FGS will recognize you anytime soon. But at some point negotiations will have to take place, i agree.

Von

I'm talking defence and economic alliance, like the European union and NATO.

I don't think FGS will recognize you anytime soon. But at some point negotiations will have to take place, i agree.
The feds will never recognize the north, the south needs to fix its military, economic and politicals for its to stand at the table. Its not about independent its about how much autonomous the north will get.

waraabe

Your superior
The feds will never recognize the north, the south needs to fix its military, economic and politicals for its to stand at the table. Its not about independent its about how much autonomous the north will get.

the only way that somalia and Somaliland are sharing a country is if you win a war, autonomous north is already puntland

Von

the only way that somalia and Somaliland are sharing a country is if you win a war, autonomous north is already puntland
Win a war with who? not including AS since that to be expected so do you mean against Somaliland?

Von

try to fight somaliland
Somalia doesnt need to go to war with anyone, its got the major rivers, all the agriculture farmland, the population and the recognization, once its smashes through all its obstacles, Somaliland citizens will turn on their own government or move into Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts