Somaliweyn is inevitable

What will be the Future of the Somali People

Votes: 10 37.0%

Votes: 7 25.9%

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis as a people are one no matter what, and it is inevitable whether 20, 50, or 100 years from that they join and make some sort of union that benefits them and insures their survival and prosperity.

The only question to ask is what will this Union look like.

(1)
Will it be a Union of the 5 regions similar to the EU, or USSR
Union_preview.jpeg

(2)
A single Nation, Greater Somaliland
300px-Greater_Somalia_preview.jpeg

Or (3), Will it be This
Somali_preview.jpeg

TEEHEE

Somaliweyn is officially impossible now with rampant federalism. No amount of effort can form such a state. Somaliwyn never existed in the first place. Its an ideal that so many people desired though.

Somaliweyn is officially impossible now with rampant federalism. No amount of effort can form such a state. Somaliwyn never existed in the first place. Its an ideal that so many people desired though.

There was a point in history where none of our lands were under foreign control, and that's what option (1) is. It just says if every region of the Somali inhabited territories in the horn got their freedom, they'll most likely form some sort of Union.

You are a buffoon if you think that Somalis, in K5 and NDF will always be under Kenyan and Ethiopian control for the rest of Humanity.
Kenya is about to have a civilwar, and Ethiopia is about to disintegrate into sectarian chaos. What makes you think Somalis living there won't capitalize off of it, and create their own rebel factions. Ethiopia and Kenya are the fake concoctions that are less likely to hold itself together than independent free Somalis

There was a point in history where none of our lands were under foreign control, and that's what option (1) is. It just says if every region of the Somali inhabited territories in the horn got their freedom, they'll most likely form some sort of Union.

You are a buffoon if you think that Somalis, in K5 and NDF will always be under Kenyan and Ethiopian control for the rest of Humanity.
Kenya is about to have a civilwar, and Ethiopia is about to disintegrate into sectarian chaos. What makes you think Somalis living there won't capitalize off of it, and create their own rebel factions. Ethiopia and Kenya are the fake concoctions that are less likely to hold itself together than independent free Somalis

Odinga just formed a parallel government today

I really wished Somalia had a legitimate government to seize the moment but it's a good break to have nonetheless we might not see the two frontline states having a big say on our affairs for years to come

Somalis can't even unite on what to eat for qado, forget about a United Somaliweyn
So why do you support unified a unified Jamhuriyada Somaliland, if you think Somalis can't agree on anything.

You remind me of Cali waraabe Saying this
He says "we don't do tribalism, we will united somaliland and unify the people".
Why the f*ck don't you and Cali waraabe apply this to the entirety of the Somali people no matter where they are.

So why do you support unified a unified Jamhuriyada Somaliland, if you think Somalis can't agree on anything.

You remind me of Cali waraabe Saying this
He says "we don't do tribalism, we will united somaliland and unify the people".
Why the f*ck don't you and Cali waraabe apply this to the entirety of the Somali people no matter where they are.
Because we base our decisions on reality

It's been 26 years of division. Time to wake up and smell the buni

Odinga just formed a parallel government today

I really wished Somalia had a legitimate government to seize the moment but it's a good break to have nonetheless we might not see the two frontline states having a big say on our affairs for years to come

I actually think it's better that we don't have a government that can get involved directly. BC we'd get condemnation from the international community, but in this case, it'd be rebels fighting the government, there's no one to blame.
And Somalis from Jubbaland will probably help out Somalis from NFD, and Somalis in Somaliland will help out Hawdian Somalis in K5, Puntland will help their Darood brothers in the southwest, Galmudug who already can't stop planting Somali flags in the Ogaden will help get involved, and so on.

This is better bc the west can't blame a singular government for getting involved in foreign nations' sovereignty because we're already fragmented

I actually think it's better that we don't have a government that can get involved directly. BC we'd get condemnation from the international community, but in this case, it'd be rebels fighting the government, there's no one to blame.
And Somalis from Jubbaland will probably help out Somalis from NFD, and Somalis in Somaliland will help out Hawdian Somalis in K5, Puntland will help their Darood brothers in the southwest, Galmudug who already can't stop planting Somali flags in the Ogaden will help get involved, and so on.

This is better bc the west can't blame a singular government for getting involved in foreign nations' sovereignty because we're already fragmented
InshaAllah :rejoice:

Because we base our decisions on reality

It's been 26 years of division. Time to wake up and smell the buni

Saxiib it's called contradiction. You just said
Somalis can't even unite on what to eat for qado, forget about a United Somaliweyn

That should apply to the creation of Somaliland as well, bc it involves "united somalis"

I created this for cuqdad landers like you. If you hate other Somalis that much, why don't you like this map.
somali_preview-jpeg.33174

I was thinking that too but then I remembered how weak the federal states were. The WSLF at one point controlled 60 percent of the ogaden region before Somalia formally announced their war declaration in July. That's why we need a capable external actor to replicate the same results excluding the war declaration. The world community is full of hypocrites as noted by a number of proxy wars happening at this moment.

The Somalis in the NFD are in a peculiar situation where even though they have numbers they're at a disadvantage because KDF's security measures to disarm them. Also, Other Kenyan ethnicities were trained by the KDF to protect themselves from cross-border raids from Ethiopia. Jubbaland is incapable of helping NFD when they don't control the majority of its own territory. The only game changer is what happens in Ogaden. Whoever wins out over there will inevitably control NFD and to an extent Jubbaland.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We won't be alive to see it. Somaliweyn will happen someday, i'm sure. Maybe 100 years from now, if Somalis still exist by then.

Saxiib it's called contradiction. You just said

That should apply to the creation of Somaliland as well, bc it involves "united somalis"

I created this for cuqdad landers like you. If you hate other Somalis that much, why don't you like this map.
somali_preview-jpeg.33174
It's called a figure of speech. It's not meant to be literal.

I apologise if English isn't your first language. I'll make sure to keep it in mind next time.

If Somalis spent more time on getting their local village out of poverty by teaching them skills rather than wasting their time on Somaliweyn we'd be in a much better place by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One doesn't contradict the other. Garabxajis/garabistaak. Fix you're village while at the same time helping your brothers, and fighting for unity. Wallahi I couldn't careless about landers wanting to separate, but at least give a better fucking reason than "out lords and saviors the white man created these borders for us".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending