Somalithopia: The United States of East Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the nightclub sinning with a married woman between whose legs I wanted to stick my tongue. Stefanie was kitted out in a backless dress that could make a blind man cry and a neckline that plunged lower than a scuba diver. I was decked out in my best white khamees with a copy of Ibn Taymiyya tucked under my deodarised armpit. The booze was flowing, the babes were jumping, and the organ of my body which the clerics told me not to play with was throbbing. Life was good.

After some dirty dancing of a kind that I cannot repeat on here, I leaned in with a devious smile and, putting on my sexy voice, purred, "Sugarlips, why don't you bail on your ugly husband with the missing tooth and take up with a real man like me?" Blushing on all four cheeks, the sweetie replied in a cute African accent "I would luff to, but my rightwing Xabashi parents will be cross if I bring home a Somali hunk."

I've had similiar experiences with Ethiopian honeyz whose clan want them to keep the romance within national boundaries. Got me thinking: Can there ever be a union between Somalia and Ethiopia so that Xabashi chicks can turn tricks for Somali dicks? Can there be a United States of Somalithopia? Maybe even a union of all cushitic people into one big republic. It's been done before. Syria, Egypt and Libya dissolved into one Arab nation in the Twentieth Century. Do we have the visionaries to make it work?

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
I was in the nightclub sinning with a married woman between whose legs I wanted to stick my tongue. Stefanie was kitted out in a backless dress that could make a blind man cry and a neckline that plunged lower than a scuba diver. I was decked out in my best white khamees with a copy of Ibn Taymiyya tucked under my deodarised armpit. The booze was flowing, the babes were jumping, and the organ of my body which the clerics told me not to play with was throbbing. Life was good.

After some dirty dancing of a kind that I cannot repeat on here, I leaned in with a devious smile and, putting on my sexy voice, purred, "Sugarlips, why don't you bail on your ugly husband with the missing tooth and take up with a real man like me?" Blushing on all four cheeks, the sweetie replied in a cute African accent "I would luff to, but my rightwing Xabashi parents will be cross if I bring home a Somali hunk."

I've had similiar experiences with Ethiopian honeyz whose clan want them to keep the romance within national boundaries. Got me thinking: Can there ever be a union between Somalia and Ethiopia so that Xabashi chicks can turn tricks for Somali dicks? Can there be a United States of Somalithopia? Maybe even a union of all cushitic people into one big republic. It's been done before. Syria, Egypt and Libya dissolved into one Arab nation in the Twentieth Century. Do we have the visionaries to make it work?
Warya, you should start writing fanfics of SS members.
raw

Benjamin

nรฅgon :)

Your statement has nothing to do with the title, & wtf did I just read?
0d519d10d3a766eb1dc462e5935dbc12b2c641b7.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No need for a union fam, set up a maid exchange for habesha women like HSM did for Saudi Arabia

what about women's internship program?
Doesn't go far enough because we need to open the borders to cheap xabashi booze. Oromo hoes won't be game without the divine liquid. I'm sick of paying through the nose for expensive black market booze in Xamar.A union between raw meat lovers and qaat chewers would make for a smoother, safer, and easier shukansi process.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Doesn't go far enough because we need to open the borders to cheap xabashi booze. Oromo hoes won't be game without the divine liquid. I'm sick of paying through the nose for expensive black market booze in Xamar.A union between raw meat lovers and qaat chewers would make for a smoother, safer, and easier shukansi process.
the f*ck, what did i read:browtf: Turn Somalia into Turkey and you'll have all the local ass you want, Habesha are always for the short term don't forget that. :ufdup:

the f*ck, what did i read:browtf: Turn Somalia into Turkey and you'll have all the local ass you want, Habesha are always for the short term don't forget that. :ufdup:
We have to win a costly civil war against Saudi brainwashed Abu Gaylords and Ibn Shemales before we become the Turkey of Africa. I'll be a corpse by then. I already had two heart attacks this week. Why not just let the Ethios take care of our beardies and chill with their sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending