Somalispot users that fascinate me

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
she left

No, you should not have, my dear lady @malab [just saw being tagged here], as in general, Brits know not as to how best respond to compliments, let alone us IA-generated egeo cogs. Very good of you her ladyship.

For I relish the lot of ya, if learn from the sparring. Be good, may you all, realise yer potential, and trot well in yer chosen passage, even if prickly, bouncy, or pep. And whatever may, follow not @canab --- sorry dear lady, desist the temptation, I could not.

No, you should not have, my dear lady @malab [just saw being tagged here], as in general, Brits know not as to how best respond to compliments, let alone us IA-generated egeo cogs. Very good of you her ladyship.

For I relish the lot of ya, if learn from the sparring. Be good, may you all, realise yer potential, and trot well in yer chosen passage, even if prickly, bouncy, or pep. And whatever may, follow not @canab --- sorry dear lady, desist the temptation, I could not.
I am just going to pretend I understand what you just said, and assume its something good 😁

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I am just going to pretend I understand what you just said, and assume its something good 😁

He basically said:

You Shouldnt Have Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

because he's bad at taking compliments but he appreciates it either way.

He enjoys talking with us and can sometimes learn things. Also mentions good luck to us and may be fortune be with you.

He says not to be like @canab though.

:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts