Somalispot revolution!

Should rules be implemented to curve this?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Meh!

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Could the real reason you make threads about Bantus so much is because you secretly crave the BBC (Big Bantu Cock):mugshotman:

This child @Geeljire who's suffering from delusions of grandeur will go around kicking up a fuss about self love & somalinimo & he goes & likes this comment made by a none Somali disrespecting a Somali girl by implying that she's a freak smh I sense your fake facade from I far which leads me to believe that your intentions ain't good, you have an ulterior motive.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't take your frustrations out on Somali girls in general just cause one won't give you the time of day waa billahi towfiq!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This child @Geeljire who's suffering from delusions of grandeur will go around kicking up a fuss about self love & somalinimo & he goes & likes this comment made by a none Somali dissing a Somali girl smh I sense your falseness from I far which leads me to believe that your intentions ain't good, you have an ulterior motive.

The funny thing is he's one of the biggest anti-Bantu activists on this forum, but he's also a highly emotional kid who can't take criticism so he will cheerlead for a Bantu because I hurt his feelings in another topic.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The funny thing is he's one of the biggest anti-Bantu activists on this forum, but he's also a highly emotional kid who can't take criticism so he will cheerlead for a Bantu because I hurt his feelings in another topic.
Pathetic, that right there just shattered his fake act of loving Somalis iyo Somalinimo what an imposter.

My my i never knew soo many people on this website had such a huge grudge agianst me.

:diddyswag: You will think they are trying to get back at their longtime bully.

Outgoing admin @Kaleel and I spoke about reorganizing the sections of this website a few days ago. We are open to ideas.

So pitch the idea of creating a subforum for controversial threads listed including my own. Then make rules for people who break it by posting on regular forums.

If you look at the polls you will see it is clear that a majority that wants this. Ignore the few emotional haters with their bitter war cries. :lol::ulachen001:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Implying there's not an agenda behind wedding threads

:lolbron:
Speaking of weddings if you finally find a xalimo you want to settle down with, would you tell her & her family that you're a gaal miise you'll lie & say I'm a Muslim masha Allah :ftw9nwa:

If you become a revert brother do you know beautiful xalimo's will be flocking to you? Laakinse ashy Abdi oo gaal ah bradar you'd be struggling, you could always marry a cadaan woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts