Somalispot revolution!

Should rules be implemented to curve this?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Meh!

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets break the mold and stop talking about the same recycled nonsense typical of Somalis online and on this forum.

No more threads/posts about reverts or ajanabi marriage @waraabe @Bahal @Xayd @Daisy @Jubba_Man
No more Somali men vs women threads/posts @Protagonist @Barni @Reiko
No more Bantu or Oromo threads/posts. @Nabeel786 @Canuck @Duchess @Geeljire @Jubba_Man
No more threads/posts about African Americans. @Bob Marley @afrosomali

Is this OK? I know its too much to ask because people love to post things for the sake of being controversial. Those topics just happens to be drivers for controversies.

Its becoming cringey so something needs to change.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We gon transition to the shaah cadeys vs ringi talk we all wanna get down with :russsmug:

These recycled, rehashed, overdone topics have made this site stale and boring. The same shit over and over and over and over again

Who are you to tell us what we can or can't discuss? I never make such threads. I just engage in the ones that are already there usually to refute your likes. Other then that I don't really care much for such topics.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Wariyaahe maxaa tiri:dwill: no more Oromo threads aa?:dwill:
inaan kugu banaan baxaad rabtaa soma'ha, cadow jirin haisku abuurin ninyahow.

Just a suggestion people. It is up for you guys to decide.

From the looks of the polls it seems like most agree with me.

Bob Marley

retired
Or maybe add an "off topic" board where stuff like this can be discussed.
Every other forum in existence has one.

Watch everyone including yourself gravitate there anyway:sureman:

angrycat

not so sad after all
and talk about what? I agree they are stupid topics but they are part and parcel of the somali forum package. Just make your own topics instead.

I think we need a literature/grammar subforum.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nothing's more cringeworthy than watching you go on and on about FGM. When you shut up about that, I'll shut up about Bantus. Deal? No? Okay, as we were then. :childplease:

and talk about what? I agree they are stupid topics but they are part and parcel of the somali forum package. Just make your own topics instead.

Sure. Maybe like others requested we create a whole subforum or subsection for it where controversial topics in general can only be accesed by members on this forum.

There used to be Student Subforum until the admin deleted it.

Bob Marley

retired
Nothing's more cringeworthy than watching you go on and on about FGM. When you shut up about that, I'll shut up about Bantus. Deal? No? Okay, as we were then. :childplease:
Could the real reason you make threads about Bantus so much is because you secretly crave the BBC (Big Bantu Cock):mugshotman:

Duchess

VIP
Aww Bobby and Geeljire are finally getting along. This is a sweet sight, but it would be sweeter if you invested as much time tracking down the man who fathered you as you did stalking my posts on this forum. How about we make that happen, Bobby?

I find it funny how we, the diaspora talk so much about qabil. Did our parents leave Somalia so we can discuss this shit when we not "real" Somalis? I never got the bantu hate, i never met a bantu Somali. Someone explain why some of u guys hate them. We brought them over and now they should be looked as somali.

Duchess

VIP
I find it funny how we, the diaspora talk so much about qabil. Did our parents leave Somalia so we can discuss this shit when we not "real" Somalis? I never got the bantu hate, i never met a bantu Somali. Someone explain why some of u guys hate them. We brought them over and now they should be looked as somali.

"We" didn't bring them over. Educate yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts