Somalispot, not terrorist spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
For a while I've been seeing extremist niggas going wild, claiming if you're not muslim you're not somali. And I know precisely where they're from! They're from london, getting cucked by their own salafi gingers they helped convert, so they take their anger out on innocent somalis online.

ermtu8.jpg

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Take note of the salafis here, I will add this song here so we can summon more

ISIS themesong on display :lolbron:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Ngl, the creeping Wahhabism's got me on edge boss.
Heard from my bro that they've been trying to push their ideology back in the homeland, some places have repelled but these lot persist.

Not liking how Salafism/Wahhabism dominates most Islamic discussions on the net.
They're everywhere bro!
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

You're a kaffir
You're kaffir

Doing takfir all willy nilly now?
:farmajoyaab:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

Boy can't even pronounce words correctly, tf?
:childplease:
My man needs more lessons before going out being a takfiri.
Salafis, cajiib. Wish they weren't permeating the streets of London with their nonsense.

Either you have to be a terroristic "one ummah" type dude. Or a Somali ethno-nationalist. No middle ground or any other option on this website. :O27GWRK:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Heard from my bro that they've been trying to push their ideology back in the homeland, some places have repelled but these lot persist.

Not liking how Salafism/Wahhabism dominates most Islamic discussions on the net.
They're everywhere bro!

Ninyahoow I'm not even salafi I'm just Muslim but @NotAjnabi is a gaal.

For a while I've been seeing extremist niggas going wild, claiming if you're not muslim you're not somali. And I know precisely where they're from! They're from london, getting cucked by their own salafi gingers they helped convert, so they take their anger out on innocent somalis online.

ermtu8.jpg

Doqon yahow chicken ka ah go over there!!!!

They're everywhere bro!

Brother I'm not a Salafi but do you think that someone who believes in Allah and His prophet would mock muslims and the Deen in the same way that the op has in multiple places during Ramadan

If I am wrong then may Allah forgive me but there comes a time where we call a spade a spade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending