Somalispot Mod reacts to the somali challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met this guy in a somali partly when I was staying in columbus ohio. his girlfriend was on his dick the whole time. I would describe him as a happy-go-lucky sorta guy.
I didn't get laid that night. I tried to pull some chicks but they were stuck up and had reer baadiye mentality, maybe because they live in a somali community I guess.
heres a video clip of the party

his chick geeljire?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
the one he's dancing with is wearing pink. anyways they got a lot of balls dancing openly together like that loool
she was actually sitting on his lab before the singers arrived. she was also checking me out when we were in the hallway. she's too short for me anyway

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@The Vampire Bat

Once upon a time, long, long ago I attended a riwayaad in this city. It was boring and traumatizing. To my left were Islamos to my right was a chick 'riding a surfboard' so to speak. At least, it wasn't a Tyrone. It was a gang banging Farax. I was kind of surprised. I always thought thugs had poor life expectancies. How could they manage to find a chick? Low hanging fruit methinks but still somewhat impressed he could find a willing participant. And even though everyone near their corner was giving them the stare of death, they kept on having sex. That's when I realized not all Somalis are created equally. Since that day I became a staunched eugenicist.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@The Vampire Bat

Once upon a time, long, long ago I attended a riwayaad in this city. It was boring and traumatizing. To my left were Islamos to my right was a chick 'riding a surfboard' so to speak. At least, it wasn't a Tyrone. It was a gang banging Farax. I was kind of surprised. I always thought thugs had poor life expectancies. How could they manage to find a chick? Low hanging fruit methinks but still somewhat impressed he could find a willing participant. And even though everyone near their corner was giving them the stare of death, they kept on having sex. That's when I realized not all Somalis are created equally. Since that day I became a staunched eugenicist.
I don't speak for all farah but I don't see anything wrong about fornicating especially having sex with someone you care about.

I don't speak for all farah but I don't see anything wrong about fornicating especially having sex with someone you care about.

The more you fornicate the more you lose a piece of yourself ...fate happens and things turn ugly

If you think about it.....it's allahs way of being merciful of protecting us from heartbreaks and people using/taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts