Somalispot Mod reacts to the somali challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very fake
Everything about him

I've seen him go to the somaliland independence party, farmaajo party and somali independance party, he needs to be arrested for treason, him and all those somali musicians as well I've seen one singer at the sland,pland and somali independence parties performing, money grabbing cunts.

I've seen him go to the somaliland independence party, farmaajo party and somali independance party, he needs to be arrested for treason, him and all those somali musicians as well I've seen one singer at the sland,pland and somali independence parties performing, money grabbing cunts.

If you seen him there you
Must've been there mr half
Issaq half darood
:cosbyhmm:

May 18th was really good,
in London

He's a and groupie
All somali singers and their ilk are

i think he's isaaq, but is very pro all somali

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I met this guy in a somali partly when I was staying in columbus ohio. his girlfriend was on his dick the whole time. I would describe him as a happy-go-lucky sorta guy.
I didn't get laid that night. I tried to pull some chicks but they were stuck up and had reer baadiye mentality, maybe because they live in a somali community I guess.
heres a video clip of the party

I met this guy in a somali partly when I was staying in columbus ohio. his girlfriend was on his dick the whole time. I would describe him as a happy-go-lucky sorta guy.
I didn't get laid that night. I tried to pull some chicks but they were stuck up and had reer baadiye mentality, maybe because they live in a somali community I guess.
heres a video clip of the party

Are you sure that video isn't from Hergeisa, Somaliland :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.