Somalispot Match Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
corny manga title will be: "'You're not Alpha !' @YoungFarah shows @FarahAbdi who's really boss..."
45e9266f01d73296979b189a18c0e9db--couples-anime-story-board.jpg
Walalo don't do @YoungFarah like that, even if he was into dicks, he could do better than that shit.

:fittytousand: I cannot be conquered until my 35th birthday. I'm giving these Faraxs my good reproductive years. I signed a Ulysses contract in blood so I don't have much of a choice till, then.:siilaanyosmile:I have a feeling my stock will be threw the roof. No offense @Ferrari but you'll be potbelled and hairless by then.
Nah my hair are still here and don't look to be going anywhere. Usually the hair problem for faaraxs start in early 20s, thank God I am saved as I am past that age now.
Also I will be making u and @TooMacaan sister wives which allow you two to work together closely.

@TooMacaan ask sophi, y'all can't do better. I am as good as it gets, I will even let you pray to Jesus if u want.:trumpsmirk:

TooMacaan

VIP
Nah my hair are still here and don't look to be going anywhere. Usually the hair problem for faaraxs start in early 20s, thank God I am saved as I am past that age now.
Also I will be making u and @TooMacaan sister wives which allow you two to work together closely.

@TooMacaan ask sophi, y'all can't do better. I am as good as it gets, I will even let you pray to Jesus if u want.:trumpsmirk:
Polygyny???:reallymaury:
Soz, I don't buy into the whole "sharing is caring" propaganda.

I'm outta here:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts