Somalis your Capital City is Beautiful-Mogadicio 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just asked a question.

Well the city new and dynamic. Its like the new China. Innovative and climbing the ladder. Beautiful beach, fantastic downtown, new hotels and real estate boom. Tolerable weather. Safe, NO Alshabab! Cool.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Well the city new and dynamic. Its like the new China. Innovative and climbing the ladder. Beautiful beach, fantastic downtown, new hotels and real estate boom. Tolerable weather. Safe, NO Alshabab! Cool.
I love Hargeisa a hell of a lot too but where the actual f*ck did "beautiful beach" come from? Hargeisa is a mountian village surrounded by 3000 feet tall tities.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:what1:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You ain't a celebrity. Stop being full of yourself. We koonfurians don't care
I was not being full of myself. I heard that there where certain places where only Hawiye can go and other clans can't in Xamar. If they where still sepreting people over clans I can't imagine what they would do to a traitor like me. Looks like I was wrong tho.:kanyeshrug:

Never been to Mog, can't wait to visit, heard Liido beach is an amazing chill spot.

*Despacito chorus tune*

No more miinos
chilling and having fun at liido
watching thicc xaliimos doing some niiko
sipping my caano boodhe niiiidoo

tenor.gif

I was not being full of myself. I heard that there where certain places where only Hawiye can go and other clans can't in Xamar. If they where still sepreting people over clans I can't imagine what they would do to a traitor like me. Looks like I was wrong tho.:kanyeshrug:
Who told you that? Xamar is the most welcoming city in Somalia, even after the civil war its still the most diverse city in Somalia.
I love reer Xamar they're good people I support their Banadir state the FGS is oppressing them big time.:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending