Somalis your Capital City is Beautiful-Mogadicio 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
To all the negtive people. No cares enough to blow u up. If that was the case there wouldn't be almost 3 miilion people living there

Jeez 3 million over city, that makes Djibouti look like a tuulo there, Djibouti City isn't even a million just under 500K making it 3rd in Somali city by population

Alshabaab doesn’t bomb it everyday & most of the people have adopted well to terror attacks and pursue their day to day hustling soon after a terror attack. Beautiful weather and very friendly people. I’ve been been warned not to venture to suburbs like Dayniile (Sorry @embarassing ) Yaaqsid and the outskirts of the city.

Alshabaab doesn’t bomb it everyday & most of the people have adopted well to terror attacks and pursue their day to day hustling soon after a terror attack. Beautiful weather and very friendly people. I’ve been been warned not to venture to suburbs like Dayniile (Sorry @embarassing ) Yaaqsid and the outskirts of the city.
I remember hearing that as well. Its a lot better now though.

Jeez 3 million over city, that makes Djibouti look like a tuulo there, Djibouti City isn't even a million just under 500K making it 3rd in Somali city by population
What ia your point sxb. Xamar is twice the size as hargeysa. Hargeysa has a little over a million. And xamar is way more densely populated. Even include greater xamar as hargeysa has nothing outside it. I think its even more than that

warya what is your problem? What BS? I said it has improved.
Khayre can go there with big convoys.
Take your qashin somewhere else missy Dayniile kulahaa naa the gov kama adkaankarto Makka Al Mukarrama road.

Dayniile is out of proper gov control. Go there and see for yourself.

Take your qashin somewhere else missy Dayniile kulahaa naa the gov kama adkaankarto Makka Al Mukarrama road.

:drakewtf: Who are you arguing with?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

She lies too much...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Are you breaking Zsa Zsa Gabor’s record of husbands? From Team Gedo, Hiiraan. Mogadisho, Kismayo, Boosaaso, Baraxleey, Gaalkacayo 2 Hargeisa miyaa? Ma khasnad ayaa noqotey? Allow sahal amuuraha.

Dhee Hargeisa is more cool, i aint going to deny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts