Somalis with straight hair

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where did the timo jileec come from horta?:cosbyhmm:If you look at old Somali heads they all had Afros and beautiful hair now we've got blick niggas with Hindi like hair.:faysalwtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
when you say straight, what do you mean because timo jileec can simply mean curly hair in our culture. To me hair is hair and no matter what texture, we are all beautiful, so rock your natural hair and style on em :)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Where did the timo jileec come from horta?:cosbyhmm:If you look at old Somali heads they all had Afros and beautiful hair now we've got blick niggas with Hindi like hair.:faysalwtf:
Somalis went from

1584938903458.png

to

1584939111576.png

in 3 decades :faysalwtf:

Macalin M

Out here
Straight hair? Like Indians. How is that common for Somalis? It’s either curly or Afro type. And even us niggas with Afro type have curly hair we just don’t condition it or treat our hair right.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Straight hair? Like Indians. How is that common for Somalis? It’s either curly or Afro type. And even us niggas with Afro type have curly hair we just don’t condition it or treat our hair right.
i have a few relatives with bone straight hair and the majority of my family has like barely wavy hair, the last portion has 3b ish hair
most somalis i know around here have wavy hair too
haven’t met one with a true afro