Somalis with straight hair

My roots are soft and straighter but my ends are kinky as hell. My hair is thin and flat if I use any creams or oil. When I was a kid before puberty it was so smooth to brush through but now I have a lot of thin stringy curls.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Is it uncommon for Somalis to have straight hair?

I have noticed that out of all my somali friend only like 2 of us have straight hair everyone else have afro textured hair.

I’m also the only one with straight hair in my family which dosen’t make any sense
:hmm:
Men tend to have thicher hair than their women counterpart so it is in fact uncommon for somali men to have straight or wavy hair but good number of xalimos with straight or wavy hair do exist.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

I have noticed that out of all my somali friend only like 2 of us have straight hair everyone else have afro textured hair.

I’m also the only one with straight hair in my family which dosen’t make any sense
My youngest sister got straight hair. Its kinda common in my family. I didnt inherit it my hair is curly:stressed:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Grow your hair out. You probably have 2b or 2c hair but because you’re a man with short hair you think it’s straight.

Some ethnic Somalis do have it. One of my grandparents for example does. It's strange, maybe like 1 or 2% of ethnic Somalis have it.

Urgh, I don't look like an Indian at all. I look a Horner.

@Apollo@Gambar. I think a lot of MJ and Waroos have silky/Indian hair, its there but not common.

This is my Somali Hair Hypothesis:

25%
Wavy/Soft Curly Hair,( this i may include 2% Straight Hair)
50%
Medium Curly Hair.
@25%
Thick Curly Hair.

Trending

Latest posts