Somalis with straight hair

Gambar

VIP
Some ethnic Somalis do have it. One of my grandparents for example does. It's strange, maybe like 1 or 2% of ethnic Somalis have it.

Urgh, I don't look like an Indian at all. I look a Horner.
Are you sure? You look Punjabi. You’re one of those Puntlanders.

Apollo

VIP
Are you sure? You look Punjabi. You’re one of those Puntlanders.

I have wavy hair, not straight, and I have never been mistaken for a South Asian.

I met a Bengali stranger the other day and he asked if I was Somali during the conversation. It's extremely easy to tell Somalis with wavy hair from actual South Asians. Not a similar look at all.

Gambar

VIP
I have wavy hair, not straight, and I have never been mistaken for a South Asian.

I met a Bengali stranger the other day and he asked if I was Somali during the conversation. It's extremely easy to tell Somalis with wavy hair from actual South Asians. Not a similar look at all.
Horta miyaad necebtahay Hindida?

Apollo

VIP
Probably because you’ve been confused for one and you have the Somali disgust for them. Ma reer Bari baad tahay? A lot of them look Hindi.

Nah, I swear I have never been.

The reason why I somewhat dislike Indians (not Pakistanis and Bengalis) is more to do with how they behave in the West. They are often extreme booty clappers to white people (that's why the British spread them all over their empire as lackeys) and quite stingy/greedy. I saw this Indian guy selling previously cheap hand sanitizer for $25+ per bottle the other day.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Somali Caucasoids & Barwanis don't look the same at all. Barwaanis carry a lot of Asiatic admixture.

Somalis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barwaanis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guy in the last 2 photos in the first spoiler is definitely mixed he kinda reminds me of ronaldo

Gambar

VIP
Nah, I swear I have never been.

The reason why I somewhat dislike Indians (not Pakistanis and Bengalis) is more to do with how they behave in the West. They are often extreme booty clappers to white people (that's why the British spread them all over their empire as lackeys) and quite stingy/greedy. I saw this Indian guy selling previously cheap hand sanitizer for $25+ per bottle the other day.
I don’t like them either. They are very jealous people. One of my mums neighbours was Hindi, very disgusting people with horrible hygiene I am surprised they even sell hand sanitizer.

Trending

Latest posts