Somalis with Cadaan names

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few white names, but I have met one who was named after his father's favourite athlete. Super gaal name. I think most of these Somali people's names were given because of reasons like that, and not to bootyclap for cadaans.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No but I have seen weird names that made me question their Somalinimo like

Egal and Hungaasu

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Some girl called Kimberley she looks habesha bashed somali guys and is now married to a white revert walahi I'm not lying.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My italianised name is Giovanni, my history and economy teacher was italian and he called me "Gianni"
:hillarybiz:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Do you know or met a Somali with a cadaan sounding name?

I know a Somali guy named Mikael and a Somali girl Suzanne which I found very weird

Suzanne is what I expect from an old white lady

I have a cousin called Maria; the name was picked by an aunt in Italy who use to send a lot of money to the family so they let her name their kid.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Do you know or met a Somali with a cadaan sounding name?

I know a Somali guy named Mikael and a Somali girl Suzanne which I found very weird

Suzanne is what I expect from an old white lady

Oh, I also have an uncle called Jerry!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
same here, I also think it's a name arabs use hence why it can be found in Somalia too same with names like Elias, Diana and Michael.

There is this name Barliin(Berlin?) no idea why/how Somalis use it

[97] قُلْ مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُ نَزَّلَهُ عَلَى قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

"His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers."

Mikael/Michael is an actual Islamic name - who knew. I knew this Egyptian kid with that name, but I just thought his parents wanted a Western name for him.

I've never heard of a Somali with the name Elias, they usually spell it like Iliyas or something. Sometimes Muslims Christianize their Islamic
names, though; I know a kid called Salman who gets called Solomon and another called Ismail who gets called Ishmael.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts