Somalis With Arabic Names That Think Its Somali

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
My name is a prophet name alhamdullah so why should I care if its arabic in origin

I have Somali name, old heads go :ooh::silanyosmile: whenever I tell them my name, I reminded them of their awoweys :mjswag:

anyway ain't nobody that can tell me Abdi isn't a Somali name, we took that name over :mjhaps:

I have Somali name, old heads go :ooh::silanyosmile: whenever I tell them my name, I reminded them of their awoweys :mjswag:

anyway ain't nobody that can tell me Abdi isn't a Somali name, we took that name over :mjhaps:
Abdi means my slave why would any arab with pride call themselves that lol.
Warya Abdi= come on my slave
tenor-2.gif

Last edited:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Why Muslim names have to pronounce arabic why not in somali
Muslim name is meaning of the name
And not how it is pronounce
Why didn't all sahaba and nabi mohamed didn't change their name why non arab ppl need to change their name to arabs sounding name and pronounce in arabic
The name u have is islamic arabic name not Islamic somali name ppl should stop saying arabic names are the only islamic and prote them to media
If on public and say somali names are Islamic I think ppl literally say somali names aren't Islamic names only arabic names is islamic there is doublestander going I think
They don’t have to change their name or name their child an Arabic name. However, I do find it interesting to see people pressuring & convincing non-Muslims (especially Europeans) to change their name to an Arabic one, once they have converted to Islam.

They want to strip them off of their heritage & say that their European names are “haram”

They don’t have to change their name or name their child an Arabic name. However, I do find it interesting to see people pressuring & convincing non-Muslims (especially Europeans) to change their name to an Arabic one, once they have converted to Islam.

They want to strip them off of their heritage & say that their European names are “haram”
They need tell new converts there islamic names of their language

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
They need tell new converts there islamic names of their language
Nope, they don’t have to do that. I say everyone keep their birth names or their own cultural names. No need to change it simply because someone told you to do it or because it’s “haram”. There’s no such thing as a haram name, so long as it has a good meaning

Just because Quranic names are Arabic doesn’t increase Arabs status above everyone else. It’s not something to be ashamed of. We learn Arabic for our Deen.

Bro Muhammad bin Jeff just don’t sound right

Trending