Somalis With Arabic Names That Think Its Somali

Too many Somali kids and teens in the diaspora that think their name is Somali when it actually is Arabic or having Somali names and thinking it’s Arabic. Some not even knowing the meaning of their names and even shortening such names from “Mohamed” to “Moe” or any name that starts with Abdi and shortening it to that and being ok with people calling you just a slave alone...

SMH:francis::snoop:

It's not Arabic names its muslim names. I am proud to have one .:rejoice:
Why Muslim names have to pronounce arabic why not in somali
Muslim name is meaning of the name
And not how it is pronounce
Why didn't all sahaba and nabi mohamed didn't change their name why non arab ppl need to change their name to arabs sounding name and pronounce in arabic
The name u have is islamic arabic name not Islamic somali name ppl should stop saying arabic names are the only islamic and prote them to media
If on public and say somali names are Islamic I think ppl literally say somali names aren't Islamic names only arabic names is islamic there is doublestander going I think

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So you lied to me :hova:

giphy.gif

Mohamed has been a name before islam back in Arabia before Islam but after Islam it was mainly used by Muslims
Nah Islamic names is meaning of the name
And I think Islamic names have always existed in every culture
It is like saying somali names existed before islam and can't be Islamic
Islamaic Muslim have always existed in every culture idk how to explain how but hope u understand

Nah Islamic names is meaning of the name
And I think Islamic names have always existed in every culture
It is like saying somali names existed before islam and can't be Islamic
Islamaic Muslim have always existed in every culture idk how to explain how but hope u understand
What’s the meaning of Mohamed then?

Alluring

Sayonara
Naming kids after the prophets and the sahabas is perfect but naming them random arabic names is weird or shortening them to like "Abdi"

Trending

Latest posts