Somalis watching anime

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Start reading/watching more of the seinen genre, there’s less of that power of friendship to defeat the enemy type ish
Can you recommend new animes? Attack of the Titan was the only one I liked and Parasyte rest are shit.

Kaoru Tanamachi from Amagami ss.

93778.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that a harem anime? I heard there's a lot of weird fetishes in it :mjkkk:

Xaruun

VIP
Can you recommend new animes? Attack of the Titan was the only one I liked and Parasyte rest are shit.
It’s hard to find good anime wallahi. Anime/manga generally only gets good a few episodes in so you need to commit to it for a while in order to find out whether your time was well spent. And there’s so much to choose from as well (and so many of them are shit) so it’s hard to stick to one series
Lol sadly i have missed the anime era. I was actually thinking about watching it now. Anybody has gokd sugestion i want top tier shows
I recommend you start watching mediocre shit and work your way up to top tier. Avoid Hunter x Hunter for this reason

Anime is best when indulged in sporadically. High consumption of these shows is tiring and can make one feel burned out. Anime is quite known for its heavy use of theatrics and its numerous attempts (while watching a show) to invoke a variety of high emotions, so the constant & repetitive watch of shows that are in a similar genre to the one's you liked, unless done to perfection, can easily shove one into complete weariness.

Besides, watching Anime is one of the ideal methods of rapid time consumption & wastage. Each episode of a show is approximately 20 mins, and a series (when normally done) is about 12-24 episodes (between that range). So a mere 6 eps is about 2 hours, and double that is 4 hours, which is an incredible amount of time wasted. And you may not even enjoy the eps that you're watching, so it's essentially a house-chore induced on yourself in order to achieve mass completion of shows.

Couple that with the fact that the industry has been producing series that are on the verge of complete mediocrity at its best, and they (regularly) produce what many consider not more than dripping excrement, then you'll get the gist of why I, and many others, have been taking continuously extended hiatuses from the consumption of this medium. :manny:

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Anime is best when indulged in sporadically. High consumption of these shows is tiring and can make one feel burned out. Anime is quite known for its heavy use of theatrics and its numerous attempts (while watching a show) to invoke a variety of high emotions, so the constant & repetitive watch of shows that are in a similar genre to the one's you liked, unless done to perfection, can easily shove one into complete weariness.

Besides, watching Anime is one of the ideal methods of rapid time consumption & wastage. Each episode of a show is approximately 20 mins, and a series (when normally done) is about 12-24 episodes (between that range). So a mere 6 eps is about 2 hours, and double that is 4 hours, which is an incredible amount of time wasted. And you may not even enjoy the eps that you're watching, so it's essentially a house-chore induced on yourself in order to achieve mass completion of shows.

Couple that with the fact that the industry has been producing series that are on the verge of complete mediocrity at its best, and they (regularly) produce what many consider not more than dripping excrement, then you'll get the gist of why I, and many others have been taking a continuously extended hiatuses from consumption of this medium. :manny:
Anime just burns you out I agree. Video games are like this too. But a good manga will always kill all of your spare time.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I cringe so hard when I see a gay ass skinny somali nigga watching that shit. Lol and you know they hop on Discord servers and say cringe asf stuff.

Just knowing its a farax behind it too is the cherry on top. You're farax not Desmond :mjlol:
I agree, I used to watch that stuff back in freshman and sophomore year. Now I can’t even find the time to watch it let alone enjoy it lol.

Too much betaenergy surrounding it.

I actually recommend Shonen for kids. It suppresses the inner Zumalien inside them.

All the mentally sane Faraxs that I met watched Anime as child, Walaahi. Excessive violence, done through a completely impractical fashion, sooths the mind of Geeljires whom, without it, would've been a potential criminal behind bars.

Ngl, seeing Goku blast holes into people when I was 7 years old fascinatedly gave me an odd feeling of satisfaction. :whew:
Jiraiya bit was a moment of happiness for me. :mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts