Somalis watching anime

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im almost 30 and anime influenced by teen years so much.

My favourites of all time

My childhood I miss being a kid:kendrickcry:

nah, anime has low quantity and quality

just the gay nigga main character gasping over some big boobs lady for a minute, then some gay ass fight goes on with the character saying some gay ass life lesson shit after he gets BTFO, some gay ass kids shit walahi
go watch demon slayer, great quality :lawd: you will come back here apologizing

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Waifus not hentaifus:comeon:
Kaoru Tanamachi from Amagami ss.

93778.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Im sorry but most animes nowdays follow this bs know as power of "friendship" aka fairy tail. I hate that shit no outplay or anything like that just speech of how they would beat enemy that hurt their friend.
:nahgirl:

Im sorry but most animes nowdays follow this bs know as power of "friendship" aka fairy tail. I hate that shit no outplay or anything like that just speech of how they would beat enemy that hurt their friend.
so u dont like the genre "shounen"
me neither 🤝

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Op 6 is the best bleach op tbh

And never meant to belong and requiem for the lost ones are it’s best ost :ohhhdamn:

Bleach was goated until they turned my boy Aizen into a butterfly talk about anti climax I was so pissed off

Naruto shippuden final battle opening was majestic :damn: chunin exam arc was goated aswell :banderas:
Naruto waa goated through out except the filters. I remember impatiently waiting for new Manga chapters every week. Oh how I miss it. Boruto is fucking trash!

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Start reading/watching more of the seinen genre, there’s less of that power of friendship to defeat the enemy type ish

Trending

Latest posts