Somalis walking dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I lived in Somalia, I would herding livestock or raising camels for a living.
I would buy all the livestock and monopolise on it and outcompete everyone else in the business in selling animals like the david rockefeller did with domestic oil refinery. There is nothing noble in being a simple herder in 2018.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor

Does she own the dogs, or is she helping out friends who are away, or is she desperate for cash and walking them for busy owners?
I only heard that she's an Aussie:manny:

How they're walking the dog looks like they getting paid for it... prolly business owners hired em:manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:shookgabre:We Somalis fear dogs for a reason, them little shits are batshit crazy.
Why do you fear them tho?

For me, Neither do I fear em, nor like em..

They're cute animals tho, except pitbulls... Don't like em:manny:

:shookgabre:We Somalis fear dogs for a reason, them little shits are batshit crazy.
I ain't scared of dogs. I always begged my mom for one and she would give me the lecture about how dirty they are and how they bring mud into the house and shake the rain of their fur in the house. I always wanted a husky cus i thought they were cool or german shepherds cus they were like the aryan race of dogs. I once was sleeping in the park and a dog rushed over thinking i was dead and started to show concern by licking my face. Dogs are cool like that and will be your best friend. Hell even there was a somali story that dogs were the first animals to greet adam while the other animals thought man would be an enemy. Dog is man's best friend....just don't keep them in the house for religious reasons.

We need some german shephards in somalia. Somalis are so backwards and i hate it! how could you kill dogs because islam tells you to keep them outside? I wish to see more dogs as pets in somalia. They are good and kind creatures and we must learn to treat them better.

Black-Magic-Big-Boy.jpg
German-Shepherd-Standard-Coat-GSC-1000x575-1-1-1-1.jpg

@AussieHustler You ever beg your parents for a dog? Mine reacted like i was committing blasphemy. Why are somali parents so restrictive? then they wonder why our whole country fails and why they praise cadaan who let their children run with their creativity. Even art is looked down upon by somalis.

Why do you fear them tho?

For me, Neither do I fear em, nor like em..

They're cute animals tho, except pitbulls... Don't like em:manny:

It's an irrational fear for the most part and it's not exclusive to dogs, but to all animals. However, most Muslims I know have a strong disdain for dogs (this percentage goes way up if they're also Somalis) and also considering the status of dogs in Islam are generally frowned about, it's no wonder why. All the gaals in my neighborhood have noticed that Muslims generally don't like dogs--and since Somalis are the largest group of Muslims in my area and they're mostly unanimously not fond of them, the gaals have this very popular stereotype that "Somalis are scared of dogs".

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's an irrational fear for the most part and it's not exclusive to dogs, but to all animals. However, most Muslims I know have a strong disdain for dogs (this percentage goes way up if they're also Somalis) and also considering the status of dogs in Islam are generally frowned about, it's no wonder why. All the gaals in my neighborhood have noticed that Muslims generally don't like dogs--and since Somalis are the largest group of Muslims in my area and they're mostly unanimously not fond of them, the gaals have this very popular stereotype that "Somalis are scared of dogs".
But Arabs have em as their pets... I wonder where their islaanimo is... I only heard it's for security purposes mostly, or if you have it as a pet, then it's like you have to like clean yourself every time its saliva touches ya... which ain't gonna work...

But, I don't get the fear tho.. they ain't gonna harm you for no reason

I ain't scared of dogs. I always begged my mom for one and she would give me the lecture about how dirty they are and how they bring mud into the house and shake the rain of their fur in the house. I always wanted a husky cus i thought they were cool or german shepherds cus they were like the aryan race of dogs. I once was sleeping in the park and a dog rushed over thinking i was dead and started to show concern by licking my face. Dogs are cool like that and will be your best friend. Hell even there was a somali story that dogs were the first animals to greet adam while the other animals thought man would be an enemy. Dog is man's best friend....just don't keep them in the house for religious reasons.

We need some german shephards in somalia. Somalis are so backwards and i hate it! how could you kill dogs because islam tells you to keep them outside? I wish to see more dogs as pets in somalia. They are good and kind creatures and we must learn to treat them better.

Black-Magic-Big-Boy.jpg
German-Shepherd-Standard-Coat-GSC-1000x575-1-1-1-1.jpg
Dogs are mans best friend, they would die protecting you. If it were allowed, and had the time and energy i would have gotten myself a rottweiler or a cane corso, but my brother are scared of dogs and my mother would faint at the idea. In fact, all africans are scared of dogs, and for a good reason. African dogs are malnourished. People generally treated them badly, and dogs never forgets bad things that happens to them so they become agressive through fear. But i don't like cats.
cane.jpg
rott.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending