Somalis walking dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think they are doing it as a job. What is the world turning into?

I'm just going to leave this here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Cawo Cawlo

Is that a guide dog for the blind? A Somali cabbie refused a guide dog with a blind person on his cab here in Australia and subsequently, he lost his Taxi license. It also happened in Minnesota. As a dog owner, I get along well with them, but I’ve been chased by 3 crazy goats in Somalia. It was the first time that I’ve ever encountered them because I only saw sheep in Australia.

@AussieHustler You ever beg your parents for a dog? Mine reacted like i was committing blasphemy. Why are somali parents so restrictive? then they wonder why our whole country fails and why they praise cadaan who let their children run with their creativity. Even art is looked down upon by somalis.

@Yaquub

My mum will accept having me poisonous snakes at home rather than dogs, she has a dog phobia like most Somalis. I became a dog owner only when I moved out of the house.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If I lived in Somalia, I would herding livestock or raising camels for a living.
Go visit and rediscover your roots. You owe it to yourself

I owned a dog in Somalia. That dog was magnificent creature. He would do anything you tell him. Of course we didn’t keep it in the house but I use to feed him good meat every day

I owned a dog in Somalia. That dog was magnificent creature. He would do anything you tell him. Of course we didn’t keep it in the house but I use to feed him good meat every day
FB_IMG_1549474538733.jpg

This my baby, Queenie. She was an American bulldog/American pitbull terrier mix and she lived to be 13 years old. Was very sweet, but a horrible watchdog

I work as a dog handler and I love it. Way better than working with people.
FB_IMG_1549510067506.jpg
FB_IMG_1549510076941.jpg
FB_IMG_1549510093856.jpg
FB_IMG_1549510117979.jpg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@Cawo Cawlo

Is that a guide dog for the blind? A Somali cabbie refused a guide dog with a blind person on his cab here in Australia and subsequently, he lost his Taxi license. It also happened in Minnesota. As a dog owner, I get along well with them, but I’ve been chased by 3 crazy goats in Somalia. It was the first time that I’ve ever encountered them because I only saw sheep in Australia.

Yeah, it's a guide dog. Muslim cab drivers refusing guide dogs is not something new. I read about it on an Swedish newspaper a while back.
What breed is/are your dog(s)? ...I'm more of a cat person tbh. If I wasn't allergic to cats(dander), I'd literally buy a kitty right now.

Crazy goats?:9uoofqd: I bet you can't top mine..

Yeah, it's a guide dog. Muslim cab drivers refusing guide dogs is not something new. I read about it on an Swedish newspaper a while back.
What breed is/are your dog(s)? ...I'm more of a cat person tbh. If I wasn't allergic to cats(dander), I'd literally buy a kitty right now.

Crazy goats?:9uoofqd: I bet you can't top mine..

@Cawo Cawlo

A beagle and a golden retriever.

Status
Not open for further replies.