Somalis used to send zakat to our Arab cousins

I see you are waiting for a palestinian mesia to come to Puntland and restore peace prosper and wealth :russ:
Nah man.. I feel sorry for the Palestinians.. They are so abused and it's my obligation as a human to denounce atrocities against unfortunate nations/people. I don't hate hate jews they have both good and evil within but their state is brutal and oppressive they need to change.

Nah man.. I feel sorry for the Palestinians.. They are so abused and it's my obligation as a human to denounce atrocities against unfortunate nations/people. I don't hate hate jews they have both good and evil within but their state is brutal and oppressive they need to change.
Palestinians should be happy they havent been fully annexed, they could achieve that overnight

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
this is just sad even beta israel (ethios) dont get treated good and then you have somalis licking israeli futo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi you have spoken the truth akhi

Shukran bro I just want to highlight this part and they started insulting like crazy chimps. Do they not see they can use this in arguments wallahi doqon people.
Be patient with them brother, they are blinded by racism.. Our ties with the arab world is very ancient and anyone with an ounce of intelligence or interest in world history knows this.. It's our history.

The story maybe true but the Egyptian media hates the gulf namely Qatar, they dislike the Emirates too. So their trying to use this story to prove that the gulf countries were basically beggars who had nothing to their name thousands years ago

It's just two brothers fighting for land nothing big.
But if you ask who should rule, it would definitely be jews

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Ukhti, im only here to defend our cousins from slander as many arent here to defend themselves also this site is very Arabphobic. They are making fun of Palestinians everyday

I have never see you defend somalis even a little. all you do is slander your own people while defending others.:wtfdis:

you look pathetic sxb:hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts