Somalis used to send zakat to our Arab cousins

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
b35d931c-e81e-4319-8378-9f09b47f2cb9.jpeg

I'm not an arab cheerleader but truth be told we have a very ancient tie with the arab world.. Our biggest livestock export market to this day is the arab world.
That's because the somali government is not using their brain always relying on arab export, meanwhile Somalia is facing Asia. They should focus on Asia export and not only Middle East.
Do you know the livestock we export to Saudi is not actually finished product, meaning once exported to Saudi they will slaughter, clean it then cutting it to pieces, then sold to the next buyer which will make them times 2 their initial investment.
While we somalis think we are actually the one who is making all the profits :snoop:

That's because the somali government is not using their brain always relying on arab export, meanwhile Somalia is facing Asia. They should focus on Asia export and not only Middle East.
Do you know the livestock we export to Saudi is not actually finished product, meaning once exported to Saudi they will slaughter, clean it then cutting it to pieces, then sold to the next buyer which will make them times 2 their initial investment.
While we somalis think we are actually the one who is making all the profits :snoop:
I wasn't saying we should limit our export to only Arab markets but just pointing out our long and ancient trade ties.. In my opinion we should trade with the whole world if possible.

I wasn't saying we should limit our export to only Arab markets but just pointing out our long and ancient trade ties.. In my opinion we should trade with the whole world if possible.
Nothing wrong trading with Arabs but, I want finished product to export and not unfinished.
Why is it that we somalis business men always import finished product to Somalia and West.
For example, shaani drink and ect...
Somalia has dates but somali business men export arab dates to the west so that somali shops can sell them during Ramadan why?
We take finished product while we sell unfinished products. Tell me who is making lacag here?

Trending