Somalis - The original arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Scientists from all over the world discovered that somalia drifted away from the ancient arabian lands and landed in the cursed continent about 50-70 years ago

Via Suugo science

We have recently discovered that somalia (no other east african countries) was actually apart of the middle east. The scientists at Suugo science Nordic were sent to the cursed continent and was researching qabil relationships when they accidentally found out that 100% of the somalis living in Somalia were in fact the original arabs. The scientists were overjoyed when they found out that they didnt really belong to africa and head straight to yemen-oman. The yemenis gave our scientists at Suugo science Nordic a very warm welcome. Words such as abeed were used every 5 second but our scientists loved them!.

One of the scientists from our lab whose name is Abdi Abdiraham Abdimajid Abdi was one of those few science nerds who were brave enough to join our interview.

Are the cushites african?

- no no walaal! Theyre confused arabs!
How did you feel when you found out that you werent african or black?

-I was overjoyed and called my mother the moment i found out

What did your mother say?

-"warya u told you! We, daroods are 120% arabs!"

Very interesting!
Thank you for reading this. To find more articles like this one please subscri....

dcvwcm0-cc98ad89-7647-4d58-a206-1b7cd183c1f2.jpg

Before

africa-map.gif

After

Accept it and stop forcing this african this african that bullshit down our throats

50-70 years ago? Humans didn't even exist when that happened. When did land define your ethnicity? How can I claim somalis have normal iq, when this pops up. Funny though.
I know what you mean. Only in Sspot can people be this crazy and get away with it.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
50-70 years ago? Humans didn't even exist when that happened. When did land define your ethnicity? How can I claim somalis have normal iq, when this pops up. Funny though.

I know what you mean. Only in Sspot can people be this crazy and get away with it.:cryinglaughsmiley:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Scientists from all over the world discovered that somalia drifted away from the ancient arabian lands and landed in the cursed continent about 50-70 years ago

dcvwcm0-cc98ad89-7647-4d58-a206-1b7cd183c1f2.jpg

Before

africa-map.gif

After

Accept it and stop forcing this african this african that bullshit down our throats
Morocco is almost stuck to Spain, Tunisia is almost stuck to Italy. They are the European Africans.

I hope this a joke thread, cause this is pretty retarded. :susp:

Who the f*ck wants to be a arab, WE'RE SOMALI'S FOR GOD SAKE. Be proud of who you're, and stop trying to be something that you have no connection with. :farmajoyaab:

THIS PROVES NOTHING!! Genetics is not bound by geography as there was a time when all continents were connected. Does that mean, following your logic, that at one point in history that WE WUZ CADAAN N SHIEET? WE WUZ INDHOYAR N SHIEET ? Beenta iska daaf and stop begging.

expanding-earth-7.jpg

290px-Pangaea_continents.svg.png

Ramen

🌸
THIS PROVES NOTHING!! Genetics is not bound by geography as there was a time when all continents were connected. Does that mean, following your logic, that at one point in history that WE WUZ CADAAN N SHIEET? WE WUZ INDHOYAR N SHIEET ? Beenta iska daaf and stop begging.

expanding-earth-7.jpg

290px-Pangaea_continents.svg.png
I hope this a joke thread, cause this is pretty retarded. :susp:

Who the f*ck wants to be a arab, WE'RE SOMALI'S FOR GOD SAKE. Be proud of who you're, and stop trying to be something that you have no connection with. :farmajoyaab:
9nohQh4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts