Somalis that hate living in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I always find the Somalis that hate living in the west very odd they be cursing the gaal,cadaans and being dismayed about everything than why continue living here?

Why take all the benefits you get living here and still talking shit about the country and the people?

Especially the American ones, they grind my gear, imo they live in the best country on this planet, what i would do for a American passport smh

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Especially the American ones, they grind my gear, imo they live in the best country on this planet, what i would do for a American passport smh

I’m just grateful I left back home from a young age and in Sweden I’ve gotten soo much opportunities free college education , career and job opportunities I would never have gotten back home

I don’t agree with everything in the west I mean if a person isn’t happy here they can always move back home ain’t nothing stopping them

Gambar

VIP
The same ones crying when they are deported about “it’s their home” those are the ones who don’t contribute to society at all.

I always find the Somalis that hate living in the west very odd they be cursing the gaal,cadaans and being dismayed about everything than why continue living here?

Why take all the benefits you get living here and still talking shit about the country and the people?

Deep down it does not feel like home... Hard to explain, if you've been back to Somalia you'll understand what I mean.

>why continue living here?
Means to an end.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Good thing they will likely have the opportunity to go home due the fact that anti-immigrant sentiments are on the rise in Western Europe.

We are awaiting a reneissance spring in Europe with all the upcoming elections in which right wing populists are going to win land slide victories.

:ulyin:

Good thing they will likely have the opportunity to go home due the fact that anti-immigrant sentiments are on the rise in Western Europe.

We are awaiting a reneissance spring in Europe with all the upcoming elections in which right wing populists are going to win land slide victories.

:ulyin:
They will send Bosnians back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.