Somalis that hate living in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just grateful I left back home from a young age and in Sweden I’ve gotten soo much opportunities free college education , career and job opportunities I would never have gotten back home

I don’t agree with everything in the west I mean if a person isn’t happy here they can always move back home ain’t nothing stopping them

Those some opportunities and wealth that you enjoy in the west are the same opportunities and wealth they robbed and continue to rob from all the nations in the world.

Your either a complete ignoramus or a spineless callous psychopath mercenary that enjoys living of the blood of others.

Those some opportunities and wealth that you enjoy in the west are the same opportunities and wealth they robbed and continue to rob from all the nations in the world.

Your either a complete ignoramus or a spineless callous psychopath mercenary that enjoys living of the blood of others.
stop making excuses for incompetence and stupidity, not all western nations robbed other countries and they are all better than shithole countries.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why are you always so negative .

I’m not negative I say how I see things you could turn a blind eye to the things back home and act like it’s the best country in the world or you can admit the faults that exist and be honest

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Look instead of pointing blame on other countries you should put that blame on the stupid Somali politicians who sell resources and the countries wealth for their own gain

Good thing they will likely have the opportunity to go home due the fact that anti-immigrant sentiments are on the rise in Western Europe.

We are awaiting a reneissance spring in Europe with all the upcoming elections in which right wing populists are going to win land slide victories.

:ulyin:
It's too late. We are part and parcel of Europe
mjlit2.png

There are two types of Somalis who hate on the West:

1) Losers who didn't amount to anything in the West despite the job opportunities, taxpayer funded education and health care and social mobility. They can't go back to Somalia because they will not amount to anything there as well. At least in the West, they won't starve to death for being a loser.

2) Terrorists and terrorist sympathizers who also happen to be losers who didn't amount to anything.

There are two types of Somalis who hate on the West:

1) Losers who didn't amount to anything in the West despite the job opportunities, taxpayer funded education and health care and social mobility. They can't go back to Somalia because they will not amount to anything there as well. At least in the West, they won't starve to death for being a loser.

2) Terrorists and terrorist sympathizers who also happen to be losers who didn't amount to anything.

I don't hate on the west, I acknowledge it is not my home and that my stay is temporary. The west was built by Europeans (and Jews) - you have no claim to their land.

I don't hate on the west, I acknowledge it is not my home and that my stay is temporary. The west was built by Europeans (and Jews) - you have no claim to their land.

I claim every inch of this land. Canada is my birthplace and it is my only home. I will gladly die to protect it. If there was a war with Somalia, I will without hesitation or an iota of remorse fight Somalia proudly wearing the Canadian military uniform.

I claim every inch of this land. Canada is my birthplace and it is my only home. I will gladly die to protect it. If there was a war with Somalia, I will without hesitation or an iota of remorse fight Somalia proudly wearing the Canadian military uniform.

looooooool abti what kind of madness is this? No need to be a shill!

A lot of us have gotten a lot of opportunities in the west. No one is saying don't benefit from the opportunities the west provides. But you shouldn't forget your identity. That you're Muslim, Somali and that you have a homeland.

If the English man becomes an expat, moves to Hong Kong and raises his kids there? Will he be like "i'm from Hong Kong...if Hong Kong invades England i will fight for Hong Kong?" lool never he will instil that Englishness even in his great grandchildren.

So chill with the inferiority complex.

This i think is the major problem that causes frictions between immigrants and their host countries.

Most of the west's wealth derives from exploiting others. They do this by destabilising weaker countries, crippling them economically, killing nationalist leaders, supporting dictators and the use of all out war if they don't get their way. So any informed person of global events will realise the treacherous foreign policy of major nations(also ngos, corporate businesses). If the west stopped interfering in many nations around the world...left them to their own devices then wallahi most of the hatred and anger would disappear.

However, to some, it seems that criticising western exploitation equates to being an advocate of terrorism? An easy way to silence criticism.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

I feel like you don’t know how many people in your country dislike or hate you on a racial or ethnic basis. When life is extremely comfortable and perhaps continues being so you will never know either. But if shit ever truly hits the fan(you mentioned war) you will recognize why people order themselves on tribal and in absence of that, racial/ethnic lines. With your self-hate you’d be among the first to cross the river Styx in such a scenario as well.

Sambuus

Inactive
I’m just grateful I left back home from a young age and in Sweden I’ve gotten soo much opportunities free college education , career and job opportunities I would never have gotten back home

I don’t agree with everything in the west I mean if a person isn’t happy here they can always move back home ain’t nothing stopping them
I live in Sweden, and i really wanna move. I hate this place
:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts