Somalis that don’t pay their meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could imagine this could happen say if the guy agreed on a big meher that he financially can’t pay or out of spite he divorces her and refuse to give the meher
Almost happen to my sis. She has 4 brothers so she is lucky. We gave the guy deadline and said we will destroy your car and face. A day before his relatives gave us the money. Its shame cause we hated the guy and thought we had a good excuse to hurt him

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Almost happen to my sis. She has 4 brothers so she is lucky. We gave the guy deadline and said we will destroy your car and face. A day before his relatives gave us the money. Its shame cause we hated the guy and thought we had a good excuse to hurt him
That’s crazy it shouldn’t even have to go that far if a person got any sense they will honor the promise and pay what they agreed upon

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

But wasn't she involved in the lie ? How can they blame it all on him? She wanted everyone to think she was worth 20k even if the guy doesn't have it then took advantage of it when she divorced him wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending