Somalis that don’t pay their meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I could imagine this could happen say if the guy agreed on a big meher that he financially can’t pay or out of spite he divorces her and refuse to give the meher

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It happened in MN back in 2013, a Somali couple were getting married and they both agreed to stunt on their guests, the guy announced they agreed upon 20k Meher (gasps and screams filled in the masjid) the sheikh couldn't believe what he heard, so he repeated it again and even called upon the bride's brothers to clarify. Both parties said it was a done deal. Fast forward 8 months, the girl asked for a divorced and demanded her 20k pay cut. The guy said the agreement was fake, they both agreed to 5k but they wanted to brag about their wedding so they lied about the 20k. Since all the witnesses plus the sheikh heard 20k. The guy was told to fork up the 20k.

He's now a truck driver trying to repay what his tribe collected for him.

I now realize a lot of shit happens in MN. Buuq iyo balayo state. Smh

Mercury

VIP
It happened in MN back in 2013, a Somali couple were getting married and they both agreed to stunt on their guests, the guy announced they agreed upon 20k Meher (gasps and screams filled in the masjid) the sheikh couldn't believe what he heard, so he repeated it again and even called upon the bride's brothers to clarify. Both parties said it was a done deal. Fast forward 8 months, the girl asked for a divorced and demanded her 20k pay cut. The guy said the agreement was fake, they both agreed to 5k but they wanted to brag about their wedding so they lied about the 20k. Since all the witnesses plus the sheikh heard 20k. The guy was told to fork up the 20k.

He's now a truck driver trying to repay what his tribe collected for him.

I now realize a lot of shit happens in MN. Buuq iyo balayo state. Smh
That’s insane

20k meher

:damn:

All just to stunt on people who will talk shit about you anyways

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont need Meher from my ex hubands. I will actually pay them meBYE-rrr for them to leave me alone . Shukran

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Why would the guy need to pay fake mehr? He doesnt have to.it is not illegal plus if the wife is the one who initiates the divorce she can say good by to mehr.the husband doesnt have to pay.
Mehr is crap the easiest way to know a girl loves you is lowering her mehr for you otherwise she is gold digger.dont be a victim of mehr scam

Mercury

VIP
Why would the guy need to pay fake mehr? He doesnt have to.it is not illegal plus if the wife is the one who initiates the divorce she can say good by to mehr.the husband doesnt have to pay.
Mehr is crap the easiest way to know a girl loves you is lowering her mehr for you otherwise she is gold digger.dont be a victim of mehr scam

It’s mandatory in islam

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
It’s mandatory in islam
It is not mandatory if you can not afford cuz you lost your job or income or your wife is the one leaving on unreasonable gtounds.plus in reiko story it was fake mehr no need to pay that stuff.it is deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending