Somalis that claim arabs listen to this:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I don't really think this is an argument. The people of Comoros largely don't speak arabic but they consider themselves arabs and are a part of the arab league.

Also there is a large amount of Somalis who can speak arabic.
Kindly stop polluting this website with the chinese cancer that is tiktok.

I don't really think this is an argument. The people of Comoros largely don't speak arabic but they consider themselves arabs and are a part of the arab league.

Raali noqo. Haye!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

Comoros are Afro-Arabs that’s common knowledge as they have Arab blood due to being victims of the Arab Slave trade.

Most Arab countries were conquered and Arabized. Whether it be Berber Arabs,Egyptian Arabs,Levantine Arabs,Sudanese Arabs etc.

We’re geographically very close to the Arabs the only reason we didn’t become Arabized and conquered is because our ancestors were Warriors. We should embrace our rich history,language and culture

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
We don't care what random stranger says.
Have you run out of ideas to make a thread or the top chamber is empty? Therefore,
Rinse n repeat
tenor.gif

Al Muslim

Comoros are Afro-Arabs that’s common knowledge as they have Arab blood due to being victims of the Arab Slave trade.

Most Arab countries were conquered and Arabized. Whether it be Berber Arabs,Egyptian Arabs,Levantine Arabs,Sudanese Arabs etc.

We’re geographically very close to the Arabs the only reason we didn’t become Arabized and conquered is because our ancestors were Warriors. We should embrace our rich history,language and culture

Comorians definitely still have their own culture. Sure they have arab influence which we also do, but they have their own customs and traditional dress.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Comorians definitely still have their own culture. Sure they have arab influence but they have their own customs and traditional dress.
Berbers also have their own customs but they’re still Arab. We as ethnic Somalis are a homogenous people. We should embrace that

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I am Somali and arab I don’t known why some of you get offended by that I think it’s because you are murtads who promote filthy pan Africanism and black lives matter

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I am Somali and arab I don’t known why some of you get offended by that I think it’s because you are murtads who promote filthy pan Africanism and black lives matter
How are you Arab?
Do you actually have Arab ancestry?

It’s not about being Pan Africanism it’s actually Pan Somalism. All we’re saying is embrace your culture and don’t falsely claim anybody else

Apollo

VIP
How are you Arab?

It’s not about being Pan Africanism it’s being actually Pan Somalism. All we’re saying is embrace your culture and don’t falsely claim anybody else

To normie Somalis who aren't knowledgeable about anthropology and ancient history they see the some vague similarities between North Africans, Middle Eastern Arabs, the North Sudanese and Horners and think it must be because of Arabs (as they are culturally the most expansionist/dominant of the aformentioned). That's why they claim Arabs and they don't know about the more ancient Afro-Asiatic ties.

My take on this.

Al Muslim

How are you Arab?

It’s not about being Pan Africanism it’s actually Pan Somalism. All we’re saying is embrace your culture and don’t falsely claim anybody else

There is no such thing as "arab ancestry". Arab is an identity not an ethnicity. Also you mentioned berbers who are not related to gulf arabs in your last reply so are contradicting yourself.

You can be Somali and consider yourself Arab, just as you can be Comorian and consider yourself Arab.

Apollo

VIP
There is no such thing as "arab ancestry". Arab is an identity not an ethnicity. Also you mentioned berbers who are not related to gulf arabs in your last reply so are contradicting yourself.

You can be Somali and consider yourself Arab, just as you can be Comorian and consider yourself Arab.

Ironically, even though Comorians have more 'real' recent Arab ancestry, Somalis are ethnically far closer to Arabs than Comorians are.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How are you Arab?

The Lebanese/Iraqis/Syrians aren't Arabs but used the Arab culture.

Somalis should be proud Somalis yet not compare themselves as other Africans.

The Somali Caesar

VIP

Berbers genetically have to an extent Arab ancestry in them but they’re genetically predominantly Berber. Comoros have some Arab in them also. We don’t that’s the difference.

FYI Arab is actually both an ethnicity and an identity. I thought that was common knowledge.

Trending