Somalis support yourselves

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
The girl in the first video isn't Somali btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what is this Somali south African beef?

Next the arab league is a freaking joke. Do all of the countries in the arab league support each other? No do all countries care about each other ? No Lebanon has never helped Syria same with saudi Arabia, kuwait, Egypt, qatar etc.. has any these arab country helped Somali either? No
Alot of the countries in the arab league hate each other or don't respect each other.
For example.. Lebanese people (arrogant scum).:kodaksmiley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll still pray for them, but the arab league needs to end it's not beneficial for all of us and is a complete joke besides the only real arab countries are the gulf countries.:kodaksmiley:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-08-06 kl. 18.41.06.png

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
This is the reason why I honestly don't really care about anything that happens to Arabs like the recent bombing in Lebanon. The Lebanese are one of the worst offenders when it comes to mistreatment of foreign workers especially black ones. Now I know Somalis don't want to consider themselves black well that's too bad because that's how the rest of the world sees you. When our people have gone to Arab countries it's no secret how horrible they've been treated. I'm not saying that's the case for all the skilled workers but for the vast majority of unskilled workers they are treated like sub humans by their fellow Muslims.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
This is the reason why I honestly don't really care about anything that happens to Arabs like the recent bombing in Lebanon. The Lebanese are one of the worst offenders when it comes to mistreatment of foreign workers especially black ones. Now I know Somalis don't want to consider themselves black well that's too bad because that's how the rest of the world sees you. When our people have gone to Arab countries it's no secret how horrible they've been treated. I'm not saying that's the case for all the skilled workers but for the vast majority of unskilled workers they are treated like sub humans by their fellow Muslims.
They treat us Syrians pretty bad in Lebanon aswell. I used to think they would be our brothers, but no they are arrogant asf.

Keo

VIP
How about we don't care for blacks or arabs and only care for Somalis? Is that too much to ask for?

Keo

VIP
It has nothing to do with skin colour. South Asians get treated like shit and they are not black. Besides, the world does not see us as black because the topic that is always discussed which is whether Somalis are black or not would cease to exist.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Arabs are not a monolithic group. Lebanese are usually seen doing the worst things because there is a significant non Muslim population there.

Most arabs are decent people, but social media tends to magnify the lowlifes and the degenerates of society. I doubt social media reflects well upon any country or people for that matter.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
It has nothing to do with skin colour. South Asians get treated like shit and they are not black. Besides, the world does not see us as black because the topic that is always discussed which is whether Somalis are black or not would cease to exist.

It's true South Asians and other foreigners on a treated well. However I believe blacks get it the worst and are the least respected and I don't think that's outrageous statement to make it seems pretty obvious that Arabs have a particular disdain for people with black skin.

Yes somalis are considered to be exotic and some people debate about our race because of our bone structure fitting into the eurocentric beauty standard. However we are still pretty much considered to be black I mean if you have black skin and you are from the African continent you are black African.

People now and then mention some Orientalists once saying that we have afro-asiatic cranial structure which is closer to European cranial structures but at the end of the day if the KKK meet see you or far-right european nationalist meet you they're not going to care about any of those things because you're going to be black to them. Furthermore Africa is a diverse continent and not everybody has those proto Bantu features yet they don't claim to be white or aspire to be the way Somalis seem to.

It's true South Asians and other foreigners on a treated well. However I believe blacks get it the worst and are the least respected and I don't think that's outrageous statement to make it seems pretty obvious that Arabs have a particular disdain for people with black skin.

Yes somalis are considered to be exotic and some people debate about our race because of our bone structure fitting into the eurocentric beauty standard. However we are still pretty much considered to be black I mean if you have black skin and you are from the African continent you are black African.

People now and then mention some Orientalists once saying that we have afro-asiatic cranial structure which is closer to European cranial structures but at the end of the day if the KKK meet see you or far-right european nationalist meet you they're not going to care about any of those things because you're going to be black to them. Furthermore Africa is a diverse continent and not everybody has those proto Bantu features yet they don't claim to be white or aspire to be the way Somalis seem to.
South Asians are pushed off roofs in Dubai, they are treated like slaves. Arabs don't like people with dark skin that don't speak Arabic.

South Asians are pushed off roofs in Dubai, they are treated like slaves. Arabs don't like people with dark skin that don't speak Arabic.
arabs dont like people with dark skin who arent arab. you could be a madow that speaks perfect arab and theyll piss on your grave. somalis who suck up to arabs are, imo, far worse than the blm xalimos.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Arabs are not a monolithic group. Lebanese are usually seen doing the worst things because there is a significant non Muslim population there.

Most arabs are decent people, but social media tends to magnify the lowlifes and the degenerates of society. I doubt social media reflects well upon any country or people for that matter.

I'm not trying to be biased even if you ask Arabs how domestic workers are treated in their country if they're being honest they're going to tell you not well. Even in their own words, look at that Arab influencer who was exposed for saying she didn't want to give her employees their passport because they would run away. Why would someone run away unless you're treating them horribly and by the way people have the right to leave if they don't want to work for you. but they don't treat their domestic workers like people they treat them like slaves because that's what they were used to having once upon a time.

Saying that something isn't true just because it appears on social media is absolutely ridiculous this is a widely known fact even before the internet I remember hearing horror stories from Somalis that went to Saudi Arabia to work and how horribly they were treated by their Saudi employers. This is not some big shocking secret it's just that now with social media anyone with a smartphone can anonymously expose whatever injustice is going on for free.

I'm not trying to be biased even if you ask Arabs how domestic workers are treated in their country if they're being honest they're going to tell you not well. Even in their own words, look at that Arab influencer who was exposed for saying she didn't want to give her employees their passport because they would run away. Why would someone run away unless you're treating them horribly and by the way people have the right to leave if they don't want to work for you. but they don't treat their domestic workers like people they treat them like slaves because that's what they were used to having once upon a time.

Saying that something isn't true just because it appears on social media is absolutely ridiculous this is a widely known fact even before the internet I remember hearing horror stories from Somalis that went to Saudi Arabia to work and how horribly they were treated by their Saudi employers. This is not some big shocking secret it's just that now with social media anyone with a smartphone can anonymously expose whatever injustice is going on for free.
its never been a secret to anyone who has family that lives/works in arab countries. dubai was built on the back of immigrant workers who went to dubai for work and cant even accumulate enough money to leave

Trending

Latest posts