Somalis support yourselves

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
arabs dont like people with dark skin who arent arab. you could be a madow that speaks perfect arab and theyll piss on your grave. somalis who suck up to arabs are, imo, far worse than the blm xalimos.

Thank you this is my point exactly I'm tired of Somalis caping for Arabs that don't respect us at all.

Keo

VIP
It's true South Asians and other foreigners on a treated well. However I believe blacks get it the worst and are the least respected and I don't think that's outrageous statement to make it seems pretty obvious that Arabs have a particular disdain for people with black skin.

Yes somalis are considered to be exotic and some people debate about our race because of our bone structure fitting into the eurocentric beauty standard. However we are still pretty much considered to be black I mean if you have black skin and you are from the African continent you are black African.

People now and then mention some Orientalists once saying that we have afro-asiatic cranial structure which is closer to European cranial structures but at the end of the day if the KKK meet see you or far-right european nationalist meet you they're not going to care about any of those things because you're going to be black to them. Furthermore Africa is a diverse continent and not everybody has those proto Bantu features yet they don't claim to be white or aspire to be the way Somalis seem to.
But I don't have black skin. My skin colour is brown. Nevertheless my identity is not the colour of my skin and neither should you make it yours. When you see a Chinese person you don't identify them with their skin colour do you? I only identify myself as a Somali African. And why do you give someone the power to identify you? If you know you are Somali then it doesn't matter what someone else sees you as.

I've been to saudi arabia 5 times both jordan and egypt twice never witnessed any racism you'll find good and bad among all nations, in egypt (was there for 9months my first visit) i was treated with great hospitality went to the barbers shisha spots the museum with the pharaoh mummy, this 1 african club free of charge several times simply for being Somali.

That video is raw but let’s not get carried away if you have facts bring them but not all arab countries are racist. People who have visited arab countries should comment on here. I’ve visited Dubai and Abu Dhabi years ago, beautiful places witnessed no racisim!

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
That video is raw but let’s not get carried away if you have facts bring them but not all arab countries are racist. People who have visited arab countries should comment on here. I’ve visited Dubai and Abu Dhabi years ago, beautiful places witnessed no racisim!
Did yoou watch the south African video?

So what is this Somali south African beef about?

South Africans hate other Africans whether they’re Nigerian or from Zimbabwe but a lot of Somalis who set up Shops at the beginning do so at townships which are basically the ghetto and bc other businesses see them as competition they pay thugs to kill them or local people are jealous that they are able to own stores quick and create fake stories such as they’re selling fake or outdatedfood this creates hysteria and ppl start looting and killing

Prettymuslim94

South Africans hate other Africans whether they’re Nigerian or from Zimbabwe but a lot of Somalis who set up Shops at the beginning do so at townships which are basically the ghetto and bc other businesses see them as competition they pay thugs to kill them or local people are jealous that they are able to own stores quick and create fake stories such as they’re selling fake or outdatedfood this creates hysteria and ppl start looting and killing
Wow what horrible trash people.

Prettymuslim94

Seeing shit like this hurts my heart, people should be treated with dignity and respect.
I hope when Syria is rebuilt we will be humble like always and not like these arrogant Lebanese scum. The only thing is probably the Jewish and Christian Syrians who hate all muslims they might be a problem.

Prettymuslim94

I'm not trying to be biased even if you ask Arabs how domestic workers are treated in their country if they're being honest they're going to tell you not well. Even in their own words, look at that Arab influencer who was exposed for saying she didn't want to give her employees their passport because they would run away. Why would someone run away unless you're treating them horribly and by the way people have the right to leave if they don't want to work for you. but they don't treat their domestic workers like people they treat them like slaves because that's what they were used to having once upon a time.

Saying that something isn't true just because it appears on social media is absolutely ridiculous this is a widely known fact even before the internet I remember hearing horror stories from Somalis that went to Saudi Arabia to work and how horribly they were treated by their Saudi employers. This is not some big shocking secret it's just that now with social media anyone with a smartphone can anonymously expose whatever injustice is going on for free.
Yeah all domestic workers do get violated. I remember hearing about a poor Indian woman who was being shitted on by her employer's husband. :susp: this was saudi Arabia by the way. The so called holy land..:damn:

Prettymuslim94

I've been to saudi arabia 5 times both jordan and egypt twice never witnessed any racism you'll find good and bad among all nations, in egypt (was there for 9months my first visit) i was treated with great hospitality went to the barbers shisha spots the museum with the pharaoh mummy, this 1 african club free of charge several times simply for being Somali.
We're talking about Lebanon those countries you named are probably good for anyone who can speak arabic, but Lebanon is just horrible no unless you're Lebanese or a rich gulf arab.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato

We are talking here about the treatment of domestic workers specifically we are not talking about people who go there on vacation. obviously you're not going to have the same experience as a tourist who's coming to spend money in an Arab country as someone who is a maid.