Somalis stay the f away from Chicago

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:mjlol: :mjlol:
I was doing a visit to family in Chicago last summer, and up until going I thought it was a nice place to go. I knew there was a lotta gang activity but I thought it was only in one area. Nope :mjlol:

My cousins on my moms side were showing me around the neighborhood and wanted to ball. Now the neighborhood there at isn’t ghetto and not like chiraq, but it’s got some seedy folks there :damn:

so we’re about to hoop , and these black kids come up to us. They already know my cuzzos, and they keep looking at me like I was some sort of meat :damn:

they were like “where you from foe” (only later I learned foe is Chicago lingo)
I said “Seattle”, and they said oh like ICarly. We all laughed shit is going good.

we got along and it was active. I was like damn this place not even that bad.

then the black kids big homie starts heading towards and my cousin nudges me as heads up.
Nigga starts barking about GDs and false claimers in my general direction.

At this point I was sweating bullets, and wasn’t sure while everyone else was acting like shit was normal.
The yelling guy looks at me hella mad and reaches into his shorts.
At this point I book it back to my aunts house as fast as my twig legs could carry me.

I later learned the dude was just wanting to know if I had a lighter, and the other shit he was saying was on his phone through them earphones. :mjlol:

I realize now this is the terror that Chicago geeljires deal with every day.

So let’s not go to there!

I was doing a visit to family in Chicago last summer, and up until going I thought it was a nice place to go. I knew there was a lotta gang activity but I thought it was only in one area. Nope :mjlol:

My cousins on my moms side were showing me around the neighborhood and wanted to ball. Now the neighborhood there at isn’t ghetto and not like chiraq, but it’s got some seedy folks there :damn:

so we’re about to hoop , and these black kids come up to us. They already know my cuzzos, and they keep looking at me like I was some sort of meat :damn:

I said “Seattle”, and they said oh like ICarly. We all laughed shit is going good.

then the black kids big homie starts heading towards and my cousin nudges me as heads up.

At this point I was sweating bullets, and wasn’t sure while everyone else was acting like shit was normal.
At this point I book it back to my aunts house as fast as my twig legs could carry me.

I later learned the dude was just wanting to know if I had a lighter, and the other shit he was saying was on his phone through them earphones. :mjlol:

“oh like icarly” :mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
iCarly ... Ah nostalgia ... I feel old ... Siilka hooyadaa was ... I'm going to be depressed today ... Shouldn't have read your post

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
iCarly ... Ah nostalgia ... I feel old ... Siilka hooyadaa was ... I'm going to be depressed today ... Shouldn't have read your post
I use to watch that early in the mornings before my family woke up. Just me, iCarly and cereal.

I watch Colin Flaherty videos where he exposes African American crime for what it is. He doesn't even use alt right videos or sources it's literally them chimping out in front of a camera and then he talks about it.

Be careful next time. These chimps have no empathy for anyone

I watch Colin Flaherty videos where he exposes African American crime for what it is. He doesn't even use alt right videos or sources it's literally them chimping out in front of a camera and then he talks about it.

Be careful next time. These chimps have no empathy for anyone

Colin Flaherty is right. I live among Negroes my whole life and had to deal with them always wanting to fight me, the stole my bike twice but we’re kind enough to give it back, insulted me on the school bus on our way home, a mob of them knocked on my door and threatened my mom. These negrous are viscous animals and it takes a strong person to survive their abuse.

Colin Flaherty is right. I live among Negroes my whole life and had to deal with them always wanting to fight me, the stole my bike twice but we’re kind enough to give it back, insulted me on the school bus on our way home, a mob of them knocked on my door and threatened my mom. These negrous are viscous animals and it takes a strong person to survive their abuse.

r u willing to relocate or u going to play sitting duck? don't u have sisters to care for?:gucciwhat:

r u willing to relocate or u going to play sitting duck? don't u have sisters to care for?:gucciwhat:

Lol my mom moved us away from these Negroes a long time ago. We moved to California in a county where the population is only 1% Afro-American, it feels like paradise compared to where I was living before.

bless your hoyoo, bro:rejoice:

that’s why is puzzles me seeing these BLM xalimos and these Somalis that want to call themselves black so bad. Why would you associate with these people? Makes no sense. But yes hoyoo is a blessing. ! She came in like super man and saved us, too bad there are other somalis dealing with those Madows

:superman:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sxb once you handle one n***er one your own most will leave alone.
Middle schools this nigga Jevarius (real name not even joking) made fun of my mom, me, called me , etc.
One day I had the bathroom pass, and he shoved from behind :damn: we were scrapping and once I realized I wasn’t gonna win I whapped him near the eye with the plastic rulers we were using in math: damn:
Nigga cried like a :drakelaugh:
And I was never bothered again :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I thought he said to u 'who this new 'hoe'

that’s why is puzzles me seeing these BLM xalimos and these Somalis that want to call themselves black so bad. Why would you associate with these people? Makes no sense. But yes hoyoo is a blessing. ! She came in like super man and saved us, too bad there are other somalis dealing with those Madows

:superman:
You act like we don’t have our own problems lol

Sxb once you handle one n***er one your own most will leave alone.
Middle schools this nigga Jevarius (real name not even joking) made fun of my mom, me, called me , etc.
One day I had the bathroom pass, and he shoved from behind :damn: we were scrapping and once I realized I wasn’t gonna win I whapped him near the eye with the plastic rulers we were using in math: damn:
Nigga cried like a :drakelaugh:
And I was never bothered again :rejoice:

Not my experience. I fought and beat up a few of them, they never seem to leave you alone. They’re persistent like cockroaches, AA’s are something demonic