Somalis shouldn't trust salafis

Madoow terrorists have been coming to Somalia for a while. A british black man from Ivory Coast was caught in Somalia fighting for AlShaydan. In Kenya, AlShaydan has breeding camps. I genuinely suspect that this is why we are seeing so many Bantu faces in IDP camps or all over Somalia. There could be an effort to replace Somalia's population with Oromo and Bantus.

I wouldn't be surprised if Itoobiya and Kenya are working on this together and one day Somalis carry out a Census and are in for a big shock.

@Waarka_police

Madoow terrorists have been coming to Somalia for a while. A british black man from Ivory Coast was caught in Somalia fighting for AlShaydan. In Kenya, AlShaydan has breeding camps. I genuinely suspect that this is why we are seeing so many Bantu faces in IDP camps or all over Somalia. There could be an effort to replace Somalia's population with Oromo and Bantus.

I wouldn't be surprised if Itoobiya and Kenya are working on this together and one day Somalis carry out a Census and are in for a big shock.
@Waarka_police

Fam obviously they are gonna breed wid bantus . Bantus DNA code reads S U B M I S S I V E. Why do u think cadcads carry so much power wid in Swahili societys. While in the Somali society they are seen as da bottom of the barrel or equals. Literally, Swahilis have a hierarchy African Swahili on da bottom. Cadcad(mixed) in the middle. Arab asal on top. IMG_20210627_191109.jpg

Trending